PDA

View Full Version : Newbies..

find_out
23-08-2005, 03:39 PM
Ok All The People New To The Forum Keep Posting Rubbish In Runescape There e.g

"how do i check how much rep iv got"
"Mod Do Your Job" Etc..
Its Getting To annoy Me Because Im Coming On and Seeing Like 30 Threads And half Of them Are Spam and People Keep Making 3 Threads Because No ones Replying..

Well

Your Not Aloud To Bump Threads..
Your Not Aloud to Make 2+ Threads About Same thing
Runescape Thread Is For Cross Trading *isnt aloud Anyway :rolleyes: * And Selling Membership Etc.. Not For Asking Stupid Things/Telling Stupid Thing Like How Much rep Ive Got =\..

So Newbies Read The Forum Rules And Know What The Thread Is For Not Stupid Questions :rolleyes:

IPwnYou
23-08-2005, 03:54 PM
You Must Know Alot About Spam Eh?

Iambikez
23-08-2005, 03:55 PM
Ok All The People New To The Forum Keep Posting Rubbish In Runescape There e.g

"how do i check how much rep iv got"
"Mod Do Your Job" Etc..
Its Getting To annoy Me Because Im Coming On and Seeing Like 30 Threads And half Of them Are Spam and People Keep Making 3 Threads Because No ones Replying..

Well

Your Not Aloud To Bump Threads..
Your Not Aloud to Make 2+ Threads About Same thing
Runescape Thread Is For Cross Trading *isnt aloud Anyway :rolleyes: * And Selling Membership Etc.. Not For Asking Stupid Things/Telling Stupid Thing Like How Much rep Ive Got =\..

So Newbies Read The Forum Rules And Know What The Thread Is For Not Stupid Questions :rolleyes:

No offence scott, but you're the last person that should be complaining.

Tommy
23-08-2005, 03:57 PM
Youre doing it youreself o.O

find_out
23-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Dont Care Felt Like saying It Bruv kthxbi

kha3000
23-08-2005, 07:29 PM
why are you spamming the forums lock dis thread mods :p

shane9870
23-08-2005, 07:34 PM
scott does have a point though the past few days it has become a spam ground !!!

Sabra
23-08-2005, 09:14 PM
Sorry we DO have a life and we just dont sit here 24/7 making sure everything is perfect down the the last pixel... if you see a problem PM me! Dont make 20 threads urself...

THread Closed - if you have any questions PM a Moderator.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!