PDA

View Full Version : whos done the new quest and....

:.justben.:
09-11-2011, 07:28 PM
what did u think about the sound music and the script i throughly enjoyed it and hope other quest have audio :P but the reward was bad :)

Aidenn
09-11-2011, 07:36 PM
Was a novice quest ofc its gonna be a crap reward :P

Wasnt bad, i can act better.

Alex3213
09-11-2011, 08:17 PM
It was a good quest overall, I liked it however the amount of glitches annoyed me soooo much. I had to log out and in several times. Also some of the voices in the quest were terrible!! I enjoyed it though, it was a good plot.

Inseriousity.
10-11-2011, 04:06 PM
Haha i thought the voice acting was terrible and it was weird them talking but not your character. There was a glitch with mine where I couldn't get to hear the music so that side of it was lost. Despite that I think quests with sound should continue, just adds a new dimension to them. :)

MONEYMAGIC
10-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Some of the voices didn't fit the characters well, but apart from that I really enjoyed it :D

Alex3213
10-11-2011, 05:34 PM
Some of the voices didn't fit the characters well, but apart from that I really enjoyed it :D

Haha yeah I feel that the voices of the characters were really exaggerated and kinda ruined the voicing of it in a way. :(

MJJ
11-11-2011, 11:20 PM
I thought the voice acting added a lot to the quest. It was a really fun quest to complete, even though it took me ages because I listened to every single conversation. I hope they release more quests with voice acting, it was a really nice addition.

:.justben.:
11-11-2011, 11:42 PM
so im not the only one who thinks that :L and same :D

Inseriousity.
12-11-2011, 11:55 AM
I thought the voice acting added a lot to the quest. It was a really fun quest to complete, even though it took me ages because I listened to every single conversation. I hope they release more quests with voice acting, it was a really nice addition.

haha me too. felt bad clicking 'click here to continue' even though id already read it :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!