PDA

View Full Version : [JOBS OPEN]Radio is up

oPolur
11-11-2011, 06:26 PM
Wassssssup,I'm radio manager at GalaxyFM our staff spots are open thats right open plus our radio is on and working visit :http://www.galaxy-fm.com/galaxy/

And join our community!

oPolur
11-11-2011, 08:30 PM
BUMP!!!

Edited by Oleh (Forum Moderator): Please do not pointlessly bump.

Mark
11-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Sorry but what kbp/s are you broadcasting at? It sounds horrible!

beth
11-11-2011, 08:46 PM
clicked yr link and yr music sounds terrible. sounds tinny and bassy and distorted. also when you click forum you get some horrible 404 loop.

oPolur
11-11-2011, 09:44 PM
We are experiencing problems. KPS will be changing to 96/KBS soon we need staff mind.

hamheyelliot
11-11-2011, 09:50 PM
This is more for the attention of the site owner to be honest, but the layout has pretty much been stolen from ThemeForest.

I found

<!-- Mirrored from themeforest.ravendevelopers.com/brand-new/ by HTTrack Website Copier/3.x [XR&CO'2010], Tue, 08 Nov 2011 22:27:13 GMT -->
in the header and footer, which is basically there to show that it was ripped by a website copier.

It's not this that bothers me, rather the fact the layout is $15 and at this rate it's being ran by a barely bothered penny pincher who'll run it into the ground within a week.

alede
11-11-2011, 09:58 PM
Where is this as i cant see this? OR ARE YOU MAKING IT UP ONCE AGAIN.?

Got something to say come say it to my face you keyboard warrior

hamheyelliot
11-11-2011, 10:02 PM
For your information. I bought it but then it took them a while to send me over the file so they told me to use this script to get it.
ThemeForest purchases are immediate to download, though.

Best of luck, but it just sounds really grainy at the moment and I couldn't go much more than a minute tuning in.

oPolur
11-11-2011, 10:31 PM
Guy's it's just an advert for staff,please do not troll.Keyboard warrior's are not nice =/

beth
11-11-2011, 10:45 PM
no-one is trolling this thread, they are merely pointing out flaws with yr service. which surely prospective staff would see through anyway. perhaps fix these things and then advertise for staff once yr site is actually ready.

oPolur
11-11-2011, 10:48 PM
I'm currently designing a new layout etc.We canot fix the radiow flaw until money is brought in!

hamheyelliot
12-11-2011, 12:30 PM
Where is this as i cant see this? OR ARE YOU MAKING IT UP ONCE AGAIN.?

Got something to say come say it to my face you keyboard warrior

I've dealt with some bizarre site owners before, but you've outdone yourself.

"Come say it to my face?" I'm not in Year 6 any more, but I will sit here by my trusty keyboard (being a 'warrior', apparently) and say you need to mature a bit if you're trying to make a success of this.

Here's some helpful advice though, in case you've decided to grow up:

The link to jQuery on your site is broken (usually the result of ripping a layout, not to worry) so change the

"../../ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.3/jquery.min.js" to
"http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.3/jquery.min.js" to fix that right up.

Your favicon (if you want one) is pointing to a .html file, so change that to an .ico/png file if you want to add them.

Sincerely,

The helpful kind of keyboard warrior.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!