PDA

View Full Version : Razzi World - A new MMORPG

RazziWorld
11-11-2011, 10:08 PM
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5158/razziworldlogo.png

Good Evening,

I am here to tell you about a new website-based MMORPG in development called Razzi World.

Become a Razziwood agent, then create your celebrity and get them started on the road to fame and fortune! Explore new places, collect new items, make new friends, battle other celebrities and complete quests - all on your mission to become the star of Razzi!

Climb your way to the top RAZZIWOOD, create your own celebrity-endorsed shop, and battle other celebrities to show them how good you really are. Create entourages for your celebrities and explore new worlds as you seek universal fame.

Razzi World is ever changing and dynamic, featuring real-life scenarios and news stories from the A-List world and presenting you with new challenges every day!

Be a part of the start - More pictures, progress, website, and BETA applications coming soon.

Feedback appreciated.

UPDATE:
Progress is steaming ahead and everything is coming along nicely, so we thought we would leave you some teaser pictures in the meantime:

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/7461/teaser1.png

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4682/teaser3r.png

We will keep you posted with more updates soon!

Notice: All of the content in this post is copyright (c) Razzi World 2011.

DPS
12-11-2011, 10:43 AM
Sounds like a Habbo clone, even tho Habbo isnt a MMORPG.

FlyingJesus
12-11-2011, 10:46 AM
So nothing like Habbo then

MKR&*42
12-11-2011, 06:18 PM
Hmm, sounds quite interesting. However, I prob. won't be playing it XP

It's also quite hard for Virtual Games (or the MMORPG things? :S) to break into the 'market' these days, but there are still some which become successful ;D so Good luck! ;P

RazziWorld
12-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Thank you for your comments.

Razzi World is unlike Habbo Hotel in that it isn't a chat community - the only "chat" features available on it are a mail system and a forums, so the game doesn't revolve around a chat facility.

Wazzervaldez - Is it possible you could PM me here and explain a bit further your reasons for not playing? Is it the concept, the graphics, or something else? We are all ears for constructive criticism and your view would be really appreciated.

lTraditional
12-11-2011, 09:33 PM
It looks and sounds great so good luck with it! The thing which puts me off is the navigation on the preview. It looks like the text you can use on paint which isn't bad but it just doesn't look right. But apart from that, best of luck!

DPS
12-11-2011, 11:01 PM
Just dont see the point, when we have MMORPG's such as World of Warcraft, and The new Star Wars one coming out.
You should consider just making it a virtual chatroom like Habbo as the GFX dont seem to be much, it's far to young looking.

RazziWorld
13-11-2011, 12:10 AM
Debate - the font on the navigation is going to be changed. At the moment it's a temporary navigation made up of a text div that doesn't seem to come out too nicely in a browser. We plan to change them to images to get a cleaner look on the text :)

Inseriousity.
14-11-2011, 05:55 PM
I don't like the look of the avatars. their necks make them look like human giraffes.
but good luck with the game :)

Andii
15-11-2011, 02:09 PM
Just dont see the point, when we have MMORPG's such as World of Warcraft, and The new Star Wars one coming out.
You should consider just making it a virtual chatroom like Habbo as the GFX dont seem to be much, it's far to young looking.

yea agreed with this. . . its not that bad of an idea but it will have lots of competition with other MMPORG's looking alot better =[

RazziWorld
15-11-2011, 04:43 PM
Thank you for all the feedback so far :)

We are changing the graphics as we get feedback and the avatars have already had slight changes to them to improve.

The reason we have come here is to gain feedback so you are all doing a fantastic job.

We would also like to make it known at this point that we are not setting out to monopolize the MMORPG market, we are simply trying something new. Even if we only ever get a small community surrounding the game, it will be a success in our eyes and we have all had great fun along the way creating this virtual world.

We will be posting some more teasers shortly.

Keep the feedback coming!

twinart
15-02-2012, 11:01 AM
Urm, where do I play this?

Gibs960
15-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Looks like a decent game but personally I don't really like games where the only way to interact is through inboxing and stuff. As said before the necks look way too long. Apart from that I think it looks great, I might check it out when it becomes "public" or whatever, best of luck :)

jasey
16-02-2012, 01:26 AM
You have a lot standing against you - I have seen many 'startup' MMOCCs and MMORPGs posted on HxF only to go on in to obscurity. I wish you success, though! Unfortunately, from what I can see, the pixel art graphics are far too akin to those of Habbo and people will constantly point this out to you. You might be labeled a copy even if you are not. Make sure to post when you go public - I'd love to give it a shot.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!