PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on Achievement scores?

MKR&*42
13-11-2011, 03:18 PM
I was wondering what you lot think of achievement scores on Habbo?

I like progressing through each achievement stage, and I suppose the achievement score is an added bonus. But some people's achievement scores are just.. wow.

This dude.. his account was created August 15th THIS YEAR and his achievement score is;

Just over 95,000 in 3 months? Fml.. that's very addicted?

But yeah, are you lot fussed over them or not? I suppose I do enjoy the ones which involve games (Banzai, Freeze) but not the other ones :3

* Here's proof of the 95,040 achievement score:

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h427/wazzervaldez/Ach.png

j0rd
13-11-2011, 03:21 PM
Most achievement scores are boosted using the Facebook method, and 95k since August isn't impossible, it could probably be done in a day if you stuck your head down.

Mine is at 15k and I love doing all Achievements, its one of the only things that keeps me interested in Habbo

DJFergie
13-11-2011, 03:56 PM
I don't really like the way it's like double by using facebook, it should be the same throughout regardless of your login method.

Zelda
19-11-2011, 10:22 PM
Achievement scores pretty pointless tbh, waste of time in my opinion.

Nick
19-11-2011, 11:05 PM
I love doing achievements but i only sometimes use facebook just to get me that extra 10 achievement points to get me to the next thousand. I dont like playing habbo though facebook because it can beeasierto get hacked + because i add my habbo friends on that account.

Red
19-11-2011, 11:13 PM
A lot of those are people cheating to get those highscores. Anyway I think they are pointless. Don't like the badges and wouldn't waste my credits, time sitting in boosting rooms or making fake throne giveaways and fake telephrases to get their room time up in order to get a badge.

Samantha
19-11-2011, 11:32 PM
I'm indifferent about it I think. I think it's a nice idea to have but I don't see the point in having it. Now as opposed to being 'Vip/HC to Norm' sometimes it's whether your achievement score is high enough. Sometimes the achievement score makes it obvious when you signed up, like when I had 300 achievement on Samanfa it was like 'haha your achievement is rubbish I've played longer than you' when in theory I have been playing since 2008 and people don't understand you can change accounts and also even if it's an old account you haven't played in a while then they would have a low achievement score too. n Now, I agree with what people have said about how you don't have to be registered long to get an over the top achievement score but it's really odd at the time and amount of credits people put into getting their score up.

I will take Scott (9y) as an example, now he may not do it for the score but for the badges which is similar in my opinion, most people who wish to get achievements up will probably start off with the free ones, then the patch ones, then the more costly ones or just anything just to increase their score and I do not agree with this. I think this should have been more thought out when putting this into action, they need to make it harder to receive the achievements I think and you should be able to get it for less things and not just badges. There's people who make fake Facebook accounts just to get the score higher, it's like what's the point? Not many people actually care about the achievements so why should you?

Furthermore, I think that it has created a level of hierachy within the system on Habbo because I, once or twice have felt 'my achievement score is ****' and I have increased it a bit but I wouldn't go overboard. However, I think it does make people become more stuck up themselves which I don't like whatsoever.

Succubus
20-11-2011, 12:55 AM
It doesn't mean alot to me, Its something you could actually get if you want to. But i tend to just talk instead!

Eric
20-11-2011, 07:06 AM
Why would you wanna waste so much time clicking the links on Facebook just to boost your achievement score :l

pretty pointless. I did it for a few times and i'm over it. It's really wasting my time even though your Habbo will looks good after

that.

GirlNextDoor15
20-11-2011, 07:11 AM
dont like it at all

karter
20-11-2011, 08:58 AM
Achievments are nice as long as they dont use facebook. I am hardly impressed when i see these people with such a high achievement score, I think facebook boosting is quite pointless. But then that's only my opinion.

geo
20-11-2011, 09:22 AM
I really don't mind it. I like getting some of the badges so that's why I do it. I don't think the facebook thing is fair though. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!