PDA

View Full Version : Want to win some cash?

RyanDOT
13-11-2011, 04:50 PM
Videosteh is a brand new online video website, we find some great videos on the internet and gather it all onto one website. We aim to find videos within your taste and post it on our website. We have just started out, so we would appreciate if you could review our website.

We're currently looking for some dedicated authors and graphic designers who are willing to work with us, all positions are voluntary, however we may be paying staff members in the future. More details about this is on the website.

That's not all of it, we currently got a great competition lined up for everyone. All you have to do is like our Facebook page, complete our survey and you will be automatically be drawn to win our grand prize. Remember, if you're a fan of our Facebook page, then you can be in the chance to win a random cash prize every week

www.videosteh.com (http://www.videosteh.com/)
www.twitter.com/videosteh (http://www.twitter.com/videosteh)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Videosteh/297632676922040

iLogan
13-11-2011, 04:53 PM
Not interested at all, there's no point spending any time joining or working on your sites as you sell them after a few months.

Jazz
13-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Not really, I don't want to like an fb page and spend 3 hours of my life answering a pointless survey..

Good luck with you're site though

hamheyelliot
13-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Good luck with it, the site looks good! I think 'teh' as any part of a name is dead and buried nowadays though :P

RyanDOT
13-11-2011, 08:40 PM
Not really, I don't want to like an fb page and spend 3 hours of my life answering a pointless survey..

Good luck with you're site though

It doesn't take long to like a page, and pick options from a drop down menu then submitting it. It only takes about 2 minutes at the most, and at the end you could be £10 richer. However, thanks!

Not interested at all, there's no point spending any time joining or working on your sites as you sell them after a few months.

This website is totally different than my previous websites, and I'm quite dedicated to this just because it's so easy to build on, unlike my previous websites. I had trouble with my previous websites because of rivalry and uniqueness, even though this hasn't got much uniqueness in it, there's always original and unique videos uploaded to YouTube everyday. I also got financial backing, and this is just the start and there is more things going to happen.

Good luck with it, the site looks good! I think 'teh' as any part of a name is dead and buried nowadays though :P

Yeah, slang words doesn't work out that well in todays world. Even though this name is quirky, it's unique in it's own way like Twitter and Google names, however thanks :)

Thomas
14-11-2011, 07:32 AM
what happened to 'tehforum'

RyanDOT
14-11-2011, 10:18 PM
what happened to 'tehforum'

Got sold on, and I didn't really want to sell it but at the time it was for the best. Even though the statistics were growing by the day, and I thought it was for the best that someone whose got experience to take over. I had my time with forums, I want to go into something different than the usual forum and gaming websites, so I developed Videosteh in the past few weeks.

lTraditional
14-11-2011, 10:49 PM
Entered the survey and liked the fb page! Good luck with the site and competition!

Thomas
15-11-2011, 07:18 AM
Got sold on, and I didn't really want to sell it but at the time it was for the best. Even though the statistics were growing by the day, and I thought it was for the best that someone whose got experience to take over. I had my time with forums, I want to go into something different than the usual forum and gaming websites, so I developed Videosteh in the past few weeks.
You should really try sticking to something.

Maatt.
15-11-2011, 07:26 PM
When tehforum closed, i resigned as mod there.

Ill have a look at this, but i really cba.

goodluck

RyanDOT
16-11-2011, 05:29 PM
Yeah, going to stick with this and hoping to expand it within early next year when we get more financially stable. For support, all I ask is to like our Facebook page, even share the page with your friends will be a bonus.

Remember after liking the page, to click on the Competition tab to win £10, which may be increased to £15

lTraditional
16-11-2011, 07:07 PM
Yeah, going to stick with this and hoping to expand it within early next year when we get more financially stable. For support, all I ask is to like our Facebook page, even share the page with your friends will be a bonus.

Remember after liking the page, to click on the Competition tab to win £10, which may be increased to £15

Done all that, when will the comp end?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!