PDA

View Full Version : Teen stabbed 300 times as part of a 'sex ritual'

MKR&*42
13-11-2011, 09:51 PM
I found this article on facebook... but you need an acc. to view it, so I went to google and found a different article on it...

AN American teenager was allegedly stabbed more than 300 times while being held hostage by two women as part of a satanic sex ritual.

Two women - Rebecca Chandler, 22, and Raven Larrabee, 20 - have been arrested and are held on $150,000 bond. Larrabee is being held on a $US100,000 ($A98,809.35) bond, theMilwaukee Journal Sentinelreports.

According to a search warrant affidavit posted onThe Smoking Gunwebsite, the 18-year-old victim met Chandler online and travelled by bus from Phoenix, Arizona, to Milwaukee to meet her.

When he arrived, the young man told police, he was bound and stabbed for two days.

The unnamed victim suffered stab wounds to the back, face, arms, legs and neck when the sex "got out of hand", the affidavit said.
Police followed a trail of blood to the apartment after the victim called emergency services from a nearby intersection.

"I think you are here looking for me," Chandler told cops as they arrived.
Chandler allegedly said the sex with the teen was consensual but the cutting "had gotten out of hand".

Investigators found a large amount of blood on the floor and on bedding, as well as bloody rope and "duct tape fashioned in a manner that appeared to be a restraint".
Books and documents related to satanic worship and the occult were reportedly also seized from the home.

The affidavit also says police found a book titledThe Necromantic Ritual Book, incidentally available on Amazon, and a black folder called Intro to Sigilborne Spirits.
According to CBS, Chandler told a detective that a roommate named "Scarlett", who she said had interest in satanic rituals, did most of the cutting.

According to theHuffington Post, she was referring to Larrabee.
Both women were held in Milwaukee County Jail on suspicion of reckless injury.

Loling at the bit 'when the sex got out of hand'. Yeah sure... when sex gets out of hand, we just go around stabbing people? :S He should have said.. he faced injuries when the women went crazy.

And 'Satanic Rituals'... I'm just so weirded out now by what these women were into o.O

HotelUser
13-11-2011, 09:53 PM
Even more reason not to get married. Woman I say, scary creatures!

GommeInc
13-11-2011, 10:06 PM
Is that why you went to men? ;)

I don't get why these rituals exist. There are some pretty sick people out there if they can get off on this... Dumb kid as well for accepting to meet up...

Accipiter
13-11-2011, 10:13 PM
Seems all a bit to casual LMAO

GommeInc
13-11-2011, 10:17 PM
Seems all a bit to casual LMAO
Hmm, indeed. It seems far too civilised in the report. I'm not sure why it was called a stabbing as it seems he walked in and out of the room to make phones calls and take a drink. Very odd.

Yupt
13-11-2011, 10:26 PM
Hmm, indeed. It seems far too civilised in the report. I'm not sure why it was called a stabbing as it seems he walked in and out of the room to make phones calls and take a drink. Very odd.

My thoughts exactly. There was a year or two ago about a guy who was stabbed 7 or 8 times and managed to use his mobile to call for help, which at the time they said was extraordinary considering his wounds. But a few hundred times? Really?!

Accipiter
13-11-2011, 10:28 PM
Are they sure he didn't just walk into an acupunctures

GirlNextDoor15
14-11-2011, 04:20 AM

GENDER DISCRIMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I think the woman is crazy. She should be locked up in some crazy centre or whatever

Vinnie:Safety
14-11-2011, 05:03 AM
Santanic rituals... that is some wierd stuff right there..
I get kinky like this and all with my girlfriend, but i never even heard of rituals...
Some crazy ****

beth
14-11-2011, 05:50 AM
lololol at the above post.

well this certainly gets me going. i think the report has bended the truth a little bit, and he probably wasn't 'stabbed' in a way that we'd think of stabbing.

Vinnie:Safety
14-11-2011, 09:36 AM
i couldnt imagine any other "Stabbing"

Jazz
14-11-2011, 09:59 AM
Thats just... o.O

But the media have probably overexaggerated, as usual

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!