PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Rares - Going the be re-released again next month?

andoo89
14-11-2011, 01:49 PM
I think they might re-release the frozen rares for christmas again. They were the woah nelly, frozen in time,recolouredrares looks like frozen ice....

Do you think - habbo might release them "again" for chirstmas?

Mr-Trainor
14-11-2011, 03:56 PM
That's possible, or maybe they'll create some new furniture.

Aaron
14-11-2011, 04:06 PM
It'll be interesting to see what they do this Christmas - I'm wanting to buy a load of Cool Club Sofas, although I won't as I think they'll be released.

We'll have to wait and see I suppose! :P

Samantha
14-11-2011, 05:11 PM
I doubt they will release them as they were snowflake furni and as that was done last year I'm sure they will do something different this year!

:odey:
14-11-2011, 08:53 PM
I think they will rerelease them... They like to recycle furniture, haha...
I didn't really like them the first time round :(

caitphobia
15-11-2011, 02:02 AM
Hopefully they won't redo that event. They probably won't - they tend to change events pretty smoothly
In my opinion, I didn't really like the frozen furniture, so of course I hope those don't return, ha.

Ekelektra
15-11-2011, 09:59 AM
The frozen furni are some of my favourites, but I hope they don't bring them back because the less people that have them, the rarer they are.

Matt
15-11-2011, 11:02 AM
I hope they release some great rares but frozen! Would be great

geo
15-11-2011, 05:02 PM
I'm hoping they'll release something new. I wasn't really keen on these, they just weren't very Christmassy imo! :P
I want them to do the advent thing where we got free furni and stickers for our Habbo Homepage if we logged in each day. That was nicer than the snowflake gifts. :P I also hope they do easier quests for a badge (like the santa one in 2010 I think) where we got the Bronze/Silver/Gold Santa Hat. I really want a badge for the Christmas stuff this year. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!