PDA

View Full Version : Guide bot spotted in guest rooms!

Bext
14-11-2011, 05:40 PM
Just seen a guide bot in my friends room!

She was called guide bot (with a gap in her name) and had no homepage and bolt bot badge.

Shes said generic things such as how to move items and how to move yourself. When my friend tried kick hr she just auto responsed 'That hurts' or something..

Wish Id got a screenie!

Moved by Suspective (Forum Moderator): From 'Habbo News & Rumours' because it is better suited!

garriet
14-11-2011, 05:46 PM
I don't think this is anything special - you have been able to call guide bot's to your own room for ages now i think! :P

iLogan
14-11-2011, 05:54 PM
LMAO, this made me laugh :P

You can call a guide bot to your room by pressing Help > Call A Guide Bot (providing you're in your room)

MKR&*42
14-11-2011, 05:55 PM
Nothing special haha xL

The guidebots are Sulake's lazy way (compared to Hobbas, Guides, eXperts etc.) of helping people - you get one by clicking 'help' and then asking to call a guide bot to the room. You say certain words e.g. "credits/coins" and it gives an automatic response :L

Not very helpful imo, there's only limited responses. But some people might find it quite useful.

---

And no, I'm not going to criticise you for posting that.. (some people will probably do that), it's an honest mistake!

geo
14-11-2011, 06:19 PM
Aww bless you! As others said, this is just the standard guide bot that everyone can have which I don't find very helpful at all. :P

Bext
14-11-2011, 06:26 PM
I guess its an update I missed in my 2 year break.....Im not a habbo who needs a lot of help. :)

Odd...We didnt call it though at all...it just appeared and couldnt be kicked.

Samantha
14-11-2011, 06:29 PM
Since when do guide bots say that hurts lmao I'd have loved to have seen that :D!

MKR&*42
14-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Since when do guide bots say that hurts lmao I'd have loved to have seen that :D!

Idk if trying to kick them (if you're not the owner) makes them say that but I do know if you say "hits", she replies with this;

Ouch! That hurt - *Makes call to the hotel manager*

e5
14-11-2011, 09:52 PM
I believe anyone can call a bot to a room (providing they're in the room)

Zeptis
14-11-2011, 09:54 PM
I guess its an update I missed in my 2 year break.....Im not a habbo who needs a lot of help. :)

Odd...We didnt call it though at all...it just appeared and couldnt be kicked.

That may be why!

And Sam just call one to your room then kick it!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!