15-11-2011, 01:53 PM
A few questions about boosting rooms...

What wired is need for;

Banzai
Freeze
Rollerskate
Stickies
Any others.
Also, howmanycredits would it take to make one?

+REP to all ideas.

geo
15-11-2011, 04:09 PM
Do you mean the random banzai teleporter boosting rooms or just games that go on forever? :P

9y
15-11-2011, 04:57 PM
I'm wondering the same, +rep to anyone who knows :) x

Jordan
15-11-2011, 07:50 PM
I thought boosting rooms could no longer be made?

tylermunjkt
15-11-2011, 08:09 PM
[@]@Jordan Theres loads on habbo[/@]; search Boost or Boosting.

[@]@9y [/@] [@]@McDonalds[/@] Where theres two tiles then the teleports etc

MKR&*42
15-11-2011, 08:48 PM
I thought boosting rooms could no longer be made?

You see, so did I? :S But apparently not ... they all still exist and all work ^_^.

Pigperson
15-11-2011, 09:46 PM
Boost are still possible I believe, I had to just add more wired to work it though.

Banzai:
2x TRIGGER User walks on furni
2x EFFECT User teleports to furni
2x Banzai Tiles
2x Random Banzai Teleporters
1x Banzai Counter
1x TRIGGER Repeat Effect
1x EFFECT Toggle furni state

1. Put the Repeat Effect Trigger and Toggle furni state effect together in a pile.
2. Set the Banzai Counter to whatever time (eg. 30secs). Set the repeat effect trigger to 1 second. Set the toggle furni state effect to the timer.
3. Put the 2 Banzai tiles down and put the 2 random banzai teleporters on top of them (You might need to raise them with a coin but I just do that so I can see if it's working or not)
4. Set the 1 user walks on furni trigger to one of the teleporters and the other trigger to the other teleporter. Put the teleport effects on top of these. Set the teleport effects to the opposite teleport that the user walks on furni trigger was set to (so it's walk on 1 teleporter, teleport to the other). Then do this for the other stack as well.
5. Put together all the correct piles and the timer should reset automatically after the game finishes (although because there are 2 tiles, you finish the game quickly so it just keeps reseting rapidly). You need 1 person on a team to be on the teleporters (that colour is the winning team) and another person on an opposing team who just gets the taking part badge.

For a similar method you can search Daltron or Alpine

Freeze:
Don't think the old automatic method for this is still possible.

Roller skating/Ice skating:
Just get 1 patch and then stand on it simply. Some people get auto typers so they don't get autokicked, although I believe if it's your room, you don't get autokicked so yeh.

Stickies:
You just need loads of stickies to put down. There used to be a glitch where if there was the max (200) amount of stickies in a room and you put another down, it would count towards badges but you get the sticky back. Loads of people used this temporary glitch and got XX badge from it (eg. me :D)

Skating:
Just search my name (Pigperson) because I have an automatic one as well as a fast one although an autoclicker tends to be best for this.

Hope this helps cos I spent ages typing this LOLOLOLOL ;)

Will

tylermunjkt
15-11-2011, 09:47 PM
Thanks Will!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!