PDA

View Full Version : Black holes - 1c per

9y
15-11-2011, 05:24 PM
Add me in game :)

If you've got over 10 I'll throw in a free rep ;) (need like 140)

9y

x

Edited by :odey: (Trialist Forum Moderator) - Thread moved from 'Normal Rare Trading' to here, as I think it's better suited!

Fustraton
15-11-2011, 05:32 PM
Don't you think that is a bit much. You should also have put this in the normal trading section.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not comment in the trading section.

geo
15-11-2011, 05:55 PM
Don't you think that is a bit much. You should also have put this in the normal trading section.

Well you do need black holes for the 170 badge. I'm not selling mine, but I was wondering if you had the giant room with a new group I could drop mine for you? (that's if you're doing this badge thing :P)

Edited by Suspective (Forum Moderator): Please do not comment in the trading forums, thanks!

9y
15-11-2011, 06:12 PM
Well you do need black holes for the 170 badge. I'm not selling mine, but I was wondering if you had the giant room with a new group I could drop mine for you? (that's if you're doing this badge thing :P)

If you show me how to set one up I would love you to do that :) xx

Edited by Suspective (Forum Moderator): Please do not comment in the trading forums, thanks!

geo
15-11-2011, 06:19 PM
If you show me how to set one up I would love you to do that :) xx

You'll need VIP for the new group. You would set up the group and make the home room the giant room you're going to be placing all the floors in. I'll add you in game btw and we can talk on there? :) x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!