PDA

View Full Version : [Request] New site opening. Earn money online

alede
15-11-2011, 09:58 PM
Hey guys I have noticed the highdemand for like Graphics, fully coded website, jingles and so on. I was hoping to open a new website for people to sell them.

Obviously nobody works for FREE! so that's why I will hopefully be allowing you to gain money from it.

Short brief

Someone request a design/jingle/website and so on then what ever they request goes to that department then they get in touch with the customer and talk further. Then they create the design. and you add your price.

I do need staff:
Graphic Designers
Jingle Makers
Website Developers
Website contentmanagement (you wouldn't be changing anything on the site but on others site.)
and if you have an idea to add to the list then PM me please.

I do need a co-owner so if you are interested then please PM me and put the subject as "Co-owner"

If you do want to be apart of this and you would like to be apart of the team then please do the following:
Send me a pm with the following information
Full Name:
E-mail address:
Portfolio of your work: (This could be links,attachmentsor however you would liketopresentyour work.)

There will be base prize but you may charge over thatdependingon what you have to do like add background music to the jingle, addJavaScriptto the website and so on.

Thank you for reading

Thread moved by Oleh (Forum Moderator): From Designing & Development, as I feel it is more suited here.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!