PDA

View Full Version : [TV] EastEnders Phil to be nicked for murder

Ford
17-11-2011, 07:13 AM
THUG Phil Mitchell will be arrested for the murder of Kevin Wicks — in a shock EastEnders Xmas storyline.

Cops will swoop after a mystery witness in Albert Square provides evidence pointing the finger at him. Car lot manager Kevin, played by Phil Daniels, died in a horror smash in 2007, leaving his new wife Denise widowed. He was driving an illegal "cut and shut" motor being sold by mechanic Phil.The Mitchell brother has got away with the crime for four years but is being stalked by someone who knows he killed Kevin.In the climax over the festive period, Phil is pushed to the brink of madness by the mystery tormentor with knowledge of all his wrongdoings.The Scrooge-like Dickensian plot sees him revisit his worst acts — including Kevin's crash and the death of an innocent man when he and Frank Butcher burned down the car lot for an insurance job.

Edited by :odey: (Trialist Forum Moderator) - When revealing things like this, please use the SPOILER tag!

geo
17-11-2011, 04:12 PM
Is this really anything new for all this EastEnders ****. There's always something big and dramatic happening - that's why I hate it. Sorry to be so negative but that's what I think, it's none stop unrealistic **** happening way too fast.

Jssy
17-11-2011, 04:25 PM
Yeah there's never anything normal happening lol. Personally I think the thing with Kevin has been long gone. Most people will have forgotten about it and it's a bit boring to be honest.

Jurv
17-11-2011, 04:56 PM
I findEastEndersreally boring now, it really doesn't interest me anymore.

I probably won't be watching this. :(

dbgtz
17-11-2011, 10:26 PM
Who's the stalker?
Also this is a little off topic, but did Alfie tell Kat she can sleep around if she really wants? :S

peteyt
18-11-2011, 12:03 AM
That's why I don't like soaps.

The problem is real life is well, boring at times. Some people just live a normal life and soaps need something more. The problem is that sometimes it gets annoying. You can't have a happy couple usually because people's lives never go right as to stop people getting bored there usually has to be a plot twist at some point.

Add to that the ongoing story's that take ages to complete, some being years. People loose interest quickly.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!