We got Crystal Palace at Home
2:0 to Leicester I think

brandon
18-11-2011, 02:58 AM
Norwich have Arsenal at home.

I think we'll lose 2-1.

Suspective
18-11-2011, 06:32 AM
Chelsea have got Liverpool we'll scrape a win 2-1.

Deak
18-11-2011, 07:11 AM
Carlisle @ home
2-2 draw

Ford
19-11-2011, 02:12 PM
Norwich have Arsenal at home.

I think we'll lose 2-1.

Captain Vantastic (RVP)

2-1 Arsenal atm.

Deak
19-11-2011, 09:59 PM
1-0 win :)
Ched Evans with the goal & also missed a penalty!

brandon
20-11-2011, 03:26 AM
Captain Vantastic (RVP)

2-1 Arsenal atm.
Yeah, it sucks to be right.

Oh well, they deserved it.

Shockwave.2CC
20-11-2011, 06:29 PM
Yay we beat Crystal Palace 3:0

LeBlue
20-11-2011, 06:33 PM
Beat Newcastle 3-1, was a good win. Knocked them off their unbeaten run :D

My local team won 2-1 too against Reading. Took about 4000 fans too.

Suspective
20-11-2011, 07:02 PM
Really unfortunate result for the Blues, two consecutive home defeats. :(

I'm beginning to lose faith in AVB. Hopefully we'll begin to focus on winning the CL as I think City have won the league now, unless something spectacular happens which is very unlikely.

LeBlue
20-11-2011, 07:16 PM
Really unfortunate result for the Blues, two consecutive home defeats. :(

I'm beginning to lose faith in AVB. Hopefully we'll begin to focus on winning the CL as I think City have won the league now, unless something spectacular happens which is very unlikely.

Chelsea aren't gelled and they lack partnership. 2 strikers up front doesn't work for them due to them not working well together and the midfield is severely lacking in creative ability except from Mata. AVB doesn't seem gelled with the team as said, and they're quite frankly lacking confidence.

Torres started to show signs of getting his form back, but he got benched again.

Suspective
20-11-2011, 07:20 PM
Chelsea aren't gelled and they lack partnership. 2 strikers up front doesn't work for them due to them not working well together and the midfield is severely lacking in creative ability except from Mata. AVB doesn't seem gelled with the team as said, and they're quite frankly lacking confidence.

Torres started to show signs of getting his form back, but he got benched again.

I agree with you. Our line-up seems to be really mediocre, and unpredictable which really breaks any sign of positive performance or consistency on that front. And I'm really not a fan of AVBs new attacking strategy, its really wrecking games as we used to get a high number of clean sheets this year we've only had a couple which is pretty disappointing.

Time for some new defenders, and the sale of some our old players is looming so hopefully we'll take a few of the oldies to the brokers soon. Its time for a fresher Chelsea, it doesn't seem to different to the days when Mourinho was encharge.

LeBlue
20-11-2011, 08:00 PM
I agree with you. Our line-up seems to be really mediocre, and unpredictable which really breaks any sign of positive performance or consistency on that front. And I'm really not a fan of AVBs new attacking strategy, its really wrecking games as we used to get a high number of clean sheets this year we've only had a couple which is pretty disappointing.

Time for some new defenders, and the sale of some our old players is looming so hopefully we'll take a few of the oldies to the brokers soon. Its time for a fresher Chelsea, it doesn't seem to different to the days when Mourinho was encharge.

Yup, lacking consistency. New players would be your best bet. I think David Luiz is a wildcard who should be cut out of the defense and Drogba and Anelka to be moved on. Torres needs to hit form again and you need a younger striker to work well with Torres and Mata for chance creation and flow. Lampard'll be gone soon I can tell, and I assume you'll land Tioté in Jan.

Ivanovic, Terryand Cole still seem competent but the latter two are getting old.

Much like Utd has done, Chelsea needs a breath of fresh air and younger players to push the ranks now.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!