PDA

View Full Version : Quabbo ~ Radio Needs YOU!

dodomucky
19-11-2011, 07:18 AM
Quabbo
An International Habbo Fansite!

Quabbo is a brand-new international Habbo fansite owned and founded by moosman1 from Habbo Hotel. We are assisted by our wonderful team of staff, and are mainly a group of friends doing this for fun! We are not all serious, and we like to sit back and relax while getting the job done well!

We are currently on the lookout for talented and committed Radio DJs - UK and International. Seeing as we launch next Friday and we don't have a large team of radio staff, I will be doing application hiring. This means there are no trials and you are given the job (or not) based on your voice clip and application!

Please fill out the form below and email it to radio[at]quabbo.com:

Habbo Name:
Preferred DJ Name:
Experience (if any):
Are you currently working at a fansite?:
If yes, what is your position on that fansite?:
Do you have a fully registered version of SAM Broadcaster 2 or 3?:
Do you have a good-quality microphone?:
Is your microphone USB-connected?:
What makes you different to other applicants?:
Link to voice clip (e.g. upload to www.soundcloud.com):

All applications will be replied to within 24 hours. Good luck to everyone who applies for this position! If you are hired, you may be in with a chance of getting Head DJ within the next week, as we are on the lookout for two Head DJs right now!

www.QUABBO.com (http://www.quabbo.com)

Jmaie
19-11-2011, 09:42 AM
As i'm the owners personal helper with Quabbo aswell as a DJ and I must say dodomucky made my DJ'ing experience much more enjoyable at Quabbo, even on maintenance! You should do too apply as i'm very sure soon it will be quite hard to get into the DJ department due to our community rapidly expanding daily. So what'ya waiting for!? Get those applications in today!

Milarz
22-11-2011, 12:32 PM
The whole thing is ripped from ThisHabbo.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!