PDA

View Full Version : I havnt been on the game for ages, and i dont get whats happening now..

TigerEars,
19-11-2011, 01:51 PM
Since the last time i went on RuneScape, its changed alot, and i went on it this morning to find all these needs to get points and dungeoneering and all this hoo har, can someone do their best to answer a few questions about whats going on?
What on earth is dungeoneering and how do you do it?
What are these member points to get emotes and titles and stuff?
Someone remind me how to do summoning :/
Thank you
Also, im new to the forum, so hi :D

Kyle
19-11-2011, 04:38 PM
Dungeoneering is a skill rather like a minigame, to start you need to go to al kharid and use travel to daemonheim on the fremenik ship north of the bank. Talk to the dungeoneering tutor, get a ring of kinship and away you go. I've briefly explained how to do it in this post (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=685470&p=7323114#post7323114) but if you have any other questions after trying it feel free to ask.

You get loyalty points for each month you are a member, starting at 500 and rising every month. You can use them to pay for new emotes, buy yourself a title (a prefix that comes before your name in orange), the ability to recolor certain weapons/armours or auras. Auras are effectively special abilities that can help you with skills or combat. If you want to know what each aura does then you're best off going to the guy that sells them in varrock square.

In order to train summoning you need to collect charms (gold, green, crimson and blue) that monsters drop and combine them with certain items and a set number of spirit shards (you can buy shards and blank pouches from taverly) to create pouches that you can use to summon monsters. E.g. If I combined 1 gold charm, 1 wolf bones and 7 spirit shards I could make a spirit wolf. You can click your summoning skill on your skills interface to see what you need to make each monster.

Welcome to forum, enjoy yourself. :)

Succubus
19-11-2011, 05:24 PM
I was just actually about to make a thread about this, But you did it first. Thanks Kyle :P

TigerEars,
20-11-2011, 04:09 PM
Thanks! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!