PDA

View Full Version : [Building] [Wired] Football Game

Plebings
19-11-2011, 03:02 PM
Hiya! I wanted to make an entry for the gamers corner competion that didn't include the words freeze, maze, telephrase or banzai.

So here it is!

http://i43.tinypic.com/1qstic.png

I haven't come up with a name yet, so if you have any suggestions, please post them!

Anyway you work in teams of 4 (or less) to get all the footballs on the flowers, first team to do this stays another round.

Quite simple idea really, quite hard to make it fully automated, but still, I'm pretty happy with the outcome.

POST YO RATES AND HATES BELOW :D

geo
19-11-2011, 09:23 PM
I really like the idea of it, Alex. I'll give it a go tomorrow or something, hope you get the games corner thing. It's nice seeing something different, like you said most of the rooms that get the games corner things are like telephrase and what not. :P

Plebings
20-11-2011, 01:22 AM
I really like the idea of it, Alex. I'll give it a go tomorrow or something, hope you get the games corner thing. It's nice seeing something different, like you said most of the rooms that get the games corner things are like telephrase and what not. :P

Thanks georgia!!! Make sure to bring some players ;) o i should include a room link, as like I have 50+ rooms, so I don't think you'll be able to find it easily.

I SHALL GET ON IT TOMMOROW.

:odey:
20-11-2011, 01:50 AM
I can see this being an extremely stressful, but exciting game :)
Love the idea, nice and new, as you said, not freeze or banzai related, thank the lord..

Nice work :)
Little too much wired on show for me though, but I guess it can't be helped!

Pigperson
20-11-2011, 08:37 AM
It looks very good :D I'll have to try it out sometime, although I think you should hide the wired some how to make it look nicer.

Will

Plebings
20-11-2011, 05:15 PM
Room link is http://www.habbo.com/room/52158221btw!

thanks for feedback! seems I'm the only one who likes to see huge piles of wired :p ended up calling it team golf

Rainbow
20-11-2011, 05:33 PM
It looks like a good game ill give it a go some time maybe ill probably suck at it but ah well:)

Gina
21-11-2011, 12:07 AM
I bet when people start using this, they get addicted lmao
its just one of them games lolz
I really like it!! I might pop in one day. I just dont like the erm cobbled and then the football patches suddenly merging, but yeh

Eric
21-11-2011, 12:29 AM
Great idea! and Nice room!

You need a name for that room ? :P Maybe you can call it the Wired Football ? just saying :P

Tom
21-11-2011, 12:34 AM
I like the idea! Good luck with the Games Corner competition!

Andii
22-11-2011, 02:06 PM
ooo alex i really like that :) i loved your maze woop woop but it was 2 long lmao and so stressful ;) will this be included in it?

Aaron
23-11-2011, 05:01 PM
As already said below, nice idea. Good luck with it! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!