PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Football Stadium and The White Room

.Marky
19-11-2011, 04:52 PM
I was recently annoyed by the amount of football stadiums in Habbo that refused to let new players in to have a kick about. So I decided to make a stadium that was constantly open to those who want to practice or just have a kick about.

So here's Norwich City F.C.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2491/footballstadium.jpg

And here's my white room, a little hangout I made for myself.

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8761/whiteroom.jpg

Thoughts? Critique? :)

geo
19-11-2011, 05:04 PM
I can't really fault both the rooms. I like the stadium and it's nice that you're letting anyone play. I do agree, most people won't let people in any more as it's just for those championships. I quite like the white room, very plain but that's what you've aimed for! :D

.Marky
19-11-2011, 05:27 PM
I can't really fault both the rooms. I like the stadium and it's nice that you're letting anyone play. I do agree, most people won't let people in any more as it's just for those championships. I quite like the white room, very plain but that's what you've aimed for! :D

Thanks! I'm just trying to think what to do with that little box at the top of the football stadium with the 4 Club Sofa's side by side. Seems a little unorganised.

:odey:
19-11-2011, 05:37 PM
The 'White Room' looks very minimalistic and modern! Very in these days, nice one :)

As for the football room, I don't thin I've ever played Habbo football it just doesn't appeal to me, but the room is nice :)

As for the top right section with the 4 sofas, you should have the same mat style going on there as you do in the entrance just to make it flow!

Nice work :)

Rainbow
20-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Eurgh i hate habbo football stadiums were they're full of people wanting to have proper matches that are so serious i like to just mess around with the ball and nothing serious. I really like the white room and stadium i might come have a kick about later..:)

Vernier
20-11-2011, 09:14 PM
Nice rooms! :D

David

Zuth
20-11-2011, 09:43 PM
Both rooms are really nice! The only thing I would suggest is maybe add some walls (Trees) to the football stadium? Other than that, great work :)

Gina
20-11-2011, 11:56 PM
I love how they're both very basic but very erm good lol ;) like normally the good rooms you see have loads of stacking and **** but its like
basic

Eric
21-11-2011, 12:51 AM
Yeah ikr. They won't even let me enter the field for a few seconds :P The stadium looks great.

And i love the second room, i love rooms like that. White, plain and simple. Fantastic!

orientalframe?
21-11-2011, 06:49 AM
I really like the white room, the simplicity of it is amazing :D

Furbies
21-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Both rooms are nice :) i like the football layout though

.Marky
21-11-2011, 07:06 PM
Thanks guys!

Aaron
23-11-2011, 05:02 PM
No faults with the room, good job.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!