PDA

View Full Version : Personal Website WIP.

LeBlue
19-11-2011, 11:53 PM
Used to be a regular here... Thought I'd pop back to drop off a WIP of my very basic personal website I've been working on.:)

(The domain was originally used for something else used by a mate, but he let me pinch it off him.)

http://jumponmushroom.com/

D (http://jumponmushroom.com/)on't know whether to use a new texture bg for the contact slide, or to just leave it as it is. (I originally used multiple colours of the last slide as bgs, but I decided to use unique textures. And yes the posters in the bg of the Art slide are all my work) I'm also stuck between having 2 levels on the nav, or having it in one long bar.

Thomas
20-11-2011, 08:06 AM
i like the page sliding. How?

LeBlue
20-11-2011, 01:35 PM
i like the page sliding. How?

The entire thing is just divs, the backgrounds are pretty much full screen divs with some javascript for the sliding. Although I've somehow broke the "back to top" button.

LeBlue
20-11-2011, 05:20 PM
Update:

I've used social media icons instead of text for links to external websites. Although, I shouldn't have Dribbble on there as I'm not invited in yet. It's a bloody nuisance trying to get an invite haha.

Pegle
20-11-2011, 06:49 PM
Not liking the background + you stole my surname :D

LeBlue
20-11-2011, 07:14 PM
Not liking the background + you stole my surname :D

Which one? There's like 4 of them hahaha

and it's a very good surname! ^^

Pegle
20-11-2011, 07:29 PM
To be honest all of them, you should stick to a set design for the whole thing, to me maybe not to anyone else but it looks a shambles with all of the different backgrounds.

LeBlue
20-11-2011, 08:05 PM
To be honest all of them, you should stick to a set design for the whole thing, to me maybe not to anyone else but it looks a shambles with all of the different backgrounds.

I thought that too, but I experimented and I suppose it offers more diversity with different textures. I do have a set of colours matching the last slides bg too.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!