PDA

View Full Version : So Minecraft is officially out....1.0 is here....

Eoin247
20-11-2011, 10:46 PM
So Minecraft is officially out and 1.0 is here.

Anybody else a little underwhelmed by the release. Maybe it's just me but for the official release i was expecting some really big gamechanging stuff being introduced.

The new stuff is pretty cool and all, but to be honest i was expecting a bit more for the official release.

Thoughts on this?

jackass
20-11-2011, 11:29 PM
Yeah, very poor if i'm honest.

xxMATTGxx
20-11-2011, 11:35 PM
Well if you were playing all of the Beta versions including the last couple then you should of already known what would be in the final release. All the new stuff is pretty cool and does change the game but you have to remember, they did have to stop adding stuff in and changing things around as obviously it would never be out of beta.

Now we will have to see what they will do with Minecraft in the future! :P

Edit: What would you like see the Mojang team to bring to minecraft in the future by the way?

jackass
20-11-2011, 11:49 PM
Well if you were playing all of the Beta versions including the last couple then you should of already known what would be in the final release. All the new stuff is pretty cool and does change the game but you have to remember, they did have to stop adding stuff in and changing things around as obviously it would never be out of beta.

Edit: What would you like see the Mojang team to bring to minecraft in the future by the way?

I'd really like slope blocks and realistic water physics! By slope blocks I literally just mean a normal block, but half of one in a smooth slope form, so hills and things look much nicer, yet still remaining in block-form.

And with the water, like properly flowing water, can run out etc. like that mod that already exists!

Thomas
21-11-2011, 07:29 AM
I'm fine with the game and stuff but it isn't 'bug-free' which was kinda disappointing I was assuming the official game release would have perfected everything in the game so far.

Eoin247
21-11-2011, 12:56 PM

I agree with jacks ideas.

I would also like to see more features added to the npcs and their villages. I also have some more ideas, will post them later when i have more time :P

Zuth
21-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Not had chance to play this yet as I dont have my laptop :( - Although I cant wait as people are saying its amazing!

iJess
21-11-2011, 09:16 PM
t'was a bit laggy but was fine after a few minutes *cough hours

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!