PDA

View Full Version : DJ DECKS ON 3 HOTELS WHAT NEXT......

buzzing
23-08-2005, 06:50 PM
Here are some screenies of the latest 3 hotels that the disco sighns,dj decks & golden record have been in the catolog:
http://tinypic.com/azciet.jpg
(.nl) the netherlands
http://tinypic.com/azcopl.jpg
(.ca) canada
http://tinypic.com/azcpk0.jpg
(.jp) japan

i know this may have been threaded a few times but plz dont give bad rep plz :eusa_pray thanks
now hopefully this will hamppen here in the uk!
plz leave any of your messages below! thanks :D

YellowParasol
23-08-2005, 06:52 PM
Might be UK? you never know..

buzzing
23-08-2005, 06:53 PM
hopefully :D

DJ-COLLINS!
hgope fully i av 70creds lol

Tommy
It is coming to uk, im 90% sure ;o

23-08-2005, 07:00 PM
Yeh but there all the hotels which have a small population of habbos, therefor there wont be as much interest in Habbo, so there not gonna have as much chufties over the Habbo Turnable as we would.

buzzing
23-08-2005, 07:04 PM
cheezy2 sed they wont but i think they will... only cause he will loose of fuurni cause he has lik 5 of them so hehehe to him lol

Tommy
23-08-2005, 07:05 PM
He doesnt know anything, since he isnt staff, and staff arent gonna tell him just because he is there friend, he isnt that high up.

Plus .com are getting them for 1 hour.

buzzing
23-08-2005, 07:08 PM
yeh i guees i dont like cheezy that much only cause hes rich lol no offence to him an all bring on the disco sighns and dj decks!

Toe.
23-08-2005, 08:31 PM
He doesnt know anything, since he isnt staff, and staff arent gonna tell him just because he is there friend, he isnt that high up.

Plus .com are getting them for 1 hour.
LOL shows what you no, his tounge is so far Imp / callie's backside it comes out her ear.

:Lemmings.
23-08-2005, 09:15 PM
I Seriously Hope They Don't Come Out In Catalogue, I Mean There A Sought After Rare.

It's Not Fare On People Who Splashed 13+ Thrones Out Just To Get Them And Then There Released Into The Catalogue.

Toe.
23-08-2005, 09:41 PM
They will be released 1st of september ;) According to UkChaserAl

varna
23-08-2005, 10:59 PM
I Seriously Hope They Don't Come Out In Catalogue, I Mean There A Sought After Rare.

It's Not Fare On People Who Splashed 13+ Thrones Out Just To Get Them And Then There Released Into The Catalogue.

life isn't fair though and people who can afford todo tht will most likely be rich!(yes am aware im being sterotypical)

I highly doubt they will come out in September, but knowing the money-making staff, most probably.

so what does it matter habbo have to give new habbos a chance to become more established and releasing rares is a good way to do it and yes habo are money making people thts what they have to do like any company they will be set a target to hit like anamount of money they must make! and staff will get money for hitting the target so why not do tht if they want too and after all ITS ONLY A GAME :rolleyes:

BLuweesH
23-08-2005, 11:39 PM
Looks like we'll have to wait and see... :)

Tommy
23-08-2005, 11:41 PM
But yeh the price of decks have gone down alot. So they wont be losing a big deal any more.

BLuweesH
23-08-2005, 11:42 PM
But yeh the price of decks have gone down alot. So they wont be losing a big deal any more.

Ah well what can you do. :)

:Hazel
23-08-2005, 11:44 PM

They don't care about the minority of customers who own the super rares when they are worth a good amount. All they care about is making money and by putting the decks in the catalogue that is what they will do because there are enough people that will buy them. They never cared when they put the speakers corner into the catalogue or the orange parasol which i nearly lost 15 thrones on.

BLuweesH
23-08-2005, 11:46 PM
They don't care about the minority of customers who own the super rares when they are worth a good amount. All they care about is making money and by putting the decks in the catalogue that is what they will do because there are enough people that will buy them. They never cared when they put the speakers corner into the catalogue or the orange parasol which i nearly lost 15 thrones on.

Ah well I guess we have to prepare for the worst ...

Tommy
23-08-2005, 11:49 PM
I dont think habbo staff are making this decision though, i think sulake staff have planned it as 1 big activity.

BLuweesH
23-08-2005, 11:51 PM
I dont think habbo staff are making this decision though, i think sulake staff have planned it as 1 big activity.

Well something has to be released... I still reckon the Disco Sign will come out, as it has been released on other hotels. It's not much of a loss for it though as it was 'accidentally' released...Only worth a couple of thrones.

Dudeitsme
24-08-2005, 09:21 AM
if they come out ill laugh at everyones face people who collect supers are dumb cause they will soon all be for sale except the friendly super collectors

Rou
24-08-2005, 09:34 AM
I've said it BEFORE and i've said it again.

The DJ decks WILL NOT be coming to the UK hotel before the end of the month.

I highly doubt they will come out in September, but knowing the money-making staff, most probably.

People Said That About Orange Para But It Came Out :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!