PDA

View Full Version : Hiding Presents?

iBlueBox
22-11-2011, 03:46 PM
Before, Christmas and your parents get presents for your sisters / brothers / anyone else.

Do they tend to hide the presents so they don't find the before christmas.

As my mum hides all my 11 year old sister in my room like in the wardrobe as she won't go in there.

Love the fact I get to 'test' all my sisters christmas presents and she dosnt even know there here and there all hidden in my room. Flying UFOs are so fun omg

Red
22-11-2011, 05:55 PM
When I stopped sorta believing in santa, I couldn't understand why I never found any presents haha
my mum used to hide everything in my neighbours garage and then just go get it on christmas eve.

now we're older anything is just put under the stairs. I nearly always know what i'm getting though. Usually I pick and mum wraps it up.

Mr-Trainor
22-11-2011, 06:01 PM
My mum used to just give everything to my neighbours to keep until Christmas eve :P.

geo
22-11-2011, 06:11 PM
My mum hides Christmas presents for all my relatives in her wardrobe.. lmao. I don't think she has realised we all know she hides them there. I don't even know why she does. I don't see my presents until Christmas tbh, my mum likes everything being a little bit of a surprise. Even if I know what I'm getting, I'll have usually forgot on the day so everything is quite a shock. :)

Jordan
22-11-2011, 06:46 PM
my mum doesn't hide them anymore lol she just puts them under the tree on christmas eve

Mark
22-11-2011, 07:09 PM
My mum hides it in the infamous wardrobe

beth
22-11-2011, 07:22 PM
they used to go into the wardrobe in my parents room but my little sister found em all this year, so we're looking to find a new hiding place.

Oleh
22-11-2011, 08:07 PM
They used to be at my aunties, now I only ask for 1 or 2 things, it's usually just in the conservatory. Next to the door.

xxMATTGxx
22-11-2011, 08:21 PM
Before Christmas, they were hidden in rooms and stuff but now a days all of the presents get put under/near the tree.

Samantha
22-11-2011, 08:33 PM
Lol well my boyfriends Mum hid all her presents for the children in the study and his little 3 year old sister found a little princess book and wanted to read it immediately :(! She had to explain that santa needs it first etc.

Anyway, I have actually no idea where my parents hide presents? I remember they did hide them in the wardrobe because they took all the keys out so we couldn't find them but I'm not sure now!

Jurv
22-11-2011, 08:49 PM
All of my families presents are sent to my Grandma's house, she only lives around the corner so it's no problem getting them on Christmas Eve. :)

I would hate for them to be hidden in my house though, I wouldn't want to find them by mistake. :(

Chris
22-11-2011, 09:10 PM
They get hidden all over the place. My wardrobe, my brothers, my mums. Everywhere!

lTraditional
22-11-2011, 09:40 PM
My mum always hides them under her bed which is where she usually keeps everything but I know what I am getting, I give her a list and she gets me the presents.

Nick
24-11-2011, 10:23 PM
My parents always hide the presents under the bed. One time my brother found them because he was in mums room sleeping in there (like a little scared kid -_-) and when he woke up he looked under the bed but told me not mum LOL

Ekelektra
25-11-2011, 01:50 AM
In my old house they were hidden in the cupboard outside my room, and when I was older my mum hid them in my cupboard as it was less likely my brothers would accidentally find them in there. In this house I think my mum hides them in the top shelf of her bedroom cupboard, or somewhere else in her room :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!