PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic Radio - Beta testers needed

peteyt
22-11-2011, 09:09 PM
We've had a few delays over the last month but are now on track for a January Launch, a new launch at the start of a new year.

We are looking for people to sign up to beta test our website. The beta will be to get feedback on the following:

The overall design - what the majority think of the design, colours etc

Features/services - What people like feature and service wise, what is missing and what doesn't need to be there e.g. pointless, seems out of place etc.

Ease - How easy it is to navigate from page to page and get to specific areas/find specific content

Bugs/Missing content - Any errors users have found or content,links that don't work properly are dead etc.

All feedback will be reviewed and taken into account before the website and station itself launches. We won't be able to take everything on board but we will read it all. The idea is that we want to get the website to the best standards possible for the majority of people.

We may not be able to accept every single applicant as we are only looking at having a select few but we recommend applying as we probably will need a few. You also don't need to have specific backgrounds - we wan't to see how the website works for everyone e.g. how professionals find it, how average users find it etc.

We aim to launch the beta in a few weeks, giving us time to add some more content ready for you.

Thanks (visit the link to apply)
http://www.dynamic-radio.co.uk

Marbian
23-11-2011, 01:43 AM
The websites looking amazing!

Richie
23-11-2011, 02:44 PM
I'm sure it looks brilliant. I do have to question though, why do you need to know my date of birth or location in order for me to become a beta tester, it is not necessary.

peteyt
23-11-2011, 02:58 PM
I'm sure it looks brilliant. I do have to question though, why do you need to know my date of birth or location in order for me to become a beta tester, it is not necessary.

It's really just data and helps us. E.G. For the date of birth if someone has problems using the site and is really really young and all the people above a certain age find it okay, then we can work out that bellow a certain age group have problems.

None of the information is used for anything other than working out the sites good and bad issues and fixing them

Mark
23-11-2011, 04:46 PM
I've applied

peteyt
23-11-2011, 04:48 PM
I've applied

Cheers I'll update everyone in a couple of weeks.

If anyone at this moment in time is running Linux just put it down in the browser section till we get it sorted. I thought the guy was going to put a box so people could simply write their operating system in but he put a drop down list and didn't add it in.

peteyt
23-11-2011, 06:43 PM
We now have Linux in the drop down list of operating systems on the application form!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!