PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to be in a relationship or do you not?

HotelUser
24-11-2011, 12:18 AM
Easy question! Do you want to be in a relationship right now or do you not?

For me I think if it happens it happens, but I'd rather not be in one at all!

GommeInc
24-11-2011, 12:35 AM
My friends know my aim in life is to become a spinster with as many cats as possible to fill the void. If I find someone, then woop-de-doo, but if not, then it's of no concern.

Neversoft
24-11-2011, 12:39 AM
Unless it's with Avril Lavigne or one of my other true loves, then probably not. Too much responsibility I would rather do without right now.

wixard
24-11-2011, 12:54 AM
yeah i really like relationships actually
but for some reason which i absolutely hate i just suck at them
i get so lonely when i'm not in one but then when i actually am in one i'm like
why do i get so much more attention when IM IN ONE

Fabrick
24-11-2011, 06:53 AM
I'll wait, they're messy and people get hurt (yes I quoted 500 Days of Summer, but it's true).

geo
24-11-2011, 07:34 AM
I wouldn't want to rush in one and then get hurt, so probably not for now. :P

GirlNextDoor15
24-11-2011, 10:07 AM
No atm. Would wait for the right time to be in one.

Samantha
24-11-2011, 03:57 PM
Yes, I do, I am in one and have been for 8 month yesterday. Best decision I have ever made in my life. I've always been 'if I like someone I will tell them and not hope something will happen without their recognition' that was a bad idea. I matured over the years, finally figuring out that when I was 16 I was ready for a relationship and not 14 when I had my first one (lasted about two days). However, I do like being in a relationship, being in one at the moment has made me consider so much and it's nice to have someone to talk to and everything; he is a gentleman too so added bonus.

Rozi
24-11-2011, 04:04 PM
erm not really
too much effort and worry and stuff
maybe if someone lovely turned up

MKR&*42
24-11-2011, 04:19 PM
No thx,

Last 2 of my relationships failed and cba to go through all the drama of love again - I don't believe in true love tbqh (gets raged at people who believe in it) because I haven't found it yet... weird view tbqh.

I don't plan on dating for a few more years tbqh, cba with all the drama and tears in it X_x

buttons
24-11-2011, 07:56 PM
I don't believe in true love tbqh (gets raged at people who believe in it) because I haven't found it yet... weird view tbqh.
me neither and i'll never let myself fall in 'love

eh i feel like i can't be happy without a boyfriend... i always have felt that way. ive been single for so long but the guy i like doesn't want one and i don't want anyone else so i guess not

beth
24-11-2011, 08:04 PM
i thought i did and then when it got serious with someone today i just wanted to be single and **** around again (well not ALL the time but you know what i mean) so i don't think i do want a relationship yet. i do miss the perks of having someone always. but yaknow.

-ry!
24-11-2011, 08:16 PM
im in one but

i dont lyk how girls get sloppy in relationships like ew lol

Tom
24-11-2011, 09:05 PM
As time's developed, I've decided I'd rather not be in a "real" relationship. At the end of the day and I'm going to be honest here, it always ends with **** happening and even more **** afterwards. I'd rather keep the self-esteem I still have instead of just destroying it all after a relationship. Everyone says you'd find the "one" but I never think once that I or some others in the world will.

So, to conclude, No.

Recursion
24-11-2011, 09:33 PM
Not right now, got far too much going on in life!

In the future though...

Inseriousity.
24-11-2011, 10:59 PM
I know a few people irl and online where their main purpose in life seems to be finding a boyfriend/girlfriend and any time single they see as depressing and a waste. I think being single is a good thing, it isn't a bad thing. I just really cba with relationships atm so I don't actively look for them, don't think I've fancied anyone for years now but someone could come along one day. if not, I'll get over it.

Andii
24-11-2011, 11:43 PM
I LOLED IRL at this thread ;)

umm im not sure . .sometimes i do want to be in one and most time's i don't . i just can't be arsed with all the lovey dovey stuff but i like to have fun ;)

If ye find someone that you do really like then yea ad say go for it :) but most times it's hard to commit to one with work/school/family problems. .

EliteYoshi22
24-11-2011, 11:57 PM
Ive been in a relationship for awhile would think its 11 months now, there are the good times and the bad. If you dont truely want to look forward to going places and having fun with somone then i think you shouldnt be in a relationship. Only do it if you feel your ready for it.

David
25-11-2011, 12:35 PM
they get suffocating after a while, girls get attached too easily :( only been with 2 people over 6 months, on 10 months currently.

Succubus
25-11-2011, 03:33 PM
Love is a waste of time, enjoy your life while you can!

chantellehugs
26-11-2011, 08:16 PM
I'm perfectly happy being single, unless of course Edward Cullen suddenly appears in my class...think I've been reading too much Twilight.

Meanies
26-11-2011, 10:19 PM
I think being in a relationship is much better than not being, I'm much happier being in one than when I wasn't, as long as things go well and not the opposite way around!

Martin
26-11-2011, 10:21 PM
Would love to be but it's never going to happen haha

Sort of get used to your own company anyway after a while I guess :D

Sharon
27-11-2011, 10:29 AM
Well, if the guy I really like asked me out I'd say yes however I'm not desperate to be in one. Live life :)

Plus like 7 "girls" (if you want to call them that:$) like him too, so in the end if he'd rather settle for less he can go for it and I can laugh.

Eric
27-11-2011, 01:28 PM
Never been in a relationship before but i'd like to :P Maybe when i'm older.

Wig44.
27-11-2011, 02:24 PM
Well, if the guy I really like asked me out I'd say yes however I'm not desperate to be in one. Live life :)

Plus like 7 "girls" (if you want to call them that:$) like him too, so in the end if he'd rather settle for less he can go for it and I can laugh.

he'll go for the most attractive one ofc

Camy
29-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Yes and no.

I don't want to be in like a fully serious relationship, and I don't want to just see someone. Somewhere in between.

-:Undertaker:-
29-11-2011, 05:59 PM
Heart says yes, head says no!

Jurv
30-11-2011, 08:02 PM
I don't want to be in a relationship at all at the moment. I'm quite happy being single at the moment and I haven't come across the right person yet. :P!

iJess
30-11-2011, 08:47 PM
lmfaooooooooooooooooooo nty.

been there, done that.

it wasn't too pretty.

unless i'd like 100% trust them with my life, which is rly rare, then nty xx

I'm perfectly happy being single, unless of course Edward Cullen suddenly appears in my class...think I've been reading too much Twilight.

mmm edward

e5
30-11-2011, 10:21 PM
It just happened for me and I am glad I'm in one. 3 years now :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!