PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Furni Released

iLogan
24-11-2011, 04:24 PM
Some already existing furni has been re-released into the cat, such as turkey and ham etc :)

MKR&*42
24-11-2011, 04:34 PM
K soz, was unaware that we're all American now? - half of the people on the hotel won't know what thanksgiving day is XL

Ahh anyway, I hate it when they re-release furni... they did it now for this Thanksgiving thing and they did it on St. Patrick's day >.< Tbh, new furni on St. Patrick's day would have been amazing!

Andii
24-11-2011, 04:51 PM
o so they release Thanksgiving furni but no MTV AWARDS this year :O :O :O oooooooooooooo lolol

beth
24-11-2011, 04:57 PM
K soz, was unaware that we're all American now? - half of the people on the hotel won't know what thanksgiving day is XL

Ahh anyway, I hate it when they re-release furni... they did it now for this Thanksgiving thing and they did it on St. Patrick's day >.< Tbh, new furni on St. Patrick's day would have been amazing!

oh come the **** on, is a virtual ham really THAT important. if yr not american you can ignore it. and thanksgiving is a far bigger deal to americans than any saints day here. they should be the same, but sadly the american do patriotism far better than we do.

MKR&*42
24-11-2011, 05:08 PM
oh come the **** on, is a virtual ham really THAT important. if yr not american you can ignore it. and thanksgiving is a far bigger deal to americans than any saints day here. they should be the same, but sadly the american do patriotism far better than we do.

YE D: virtual ham is important to me kthx?

Urgh... on topic; .... urr, also surprised why they haven't "advertised" thanksgiving (in a news article) if it's that popular o.O - maybe they'll do it later tho. :L

Pigperson
24-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Lol that furni is terrible, so overpriced :D

Will

iLogan
24-11-2011, 06:13 PM
YE D: virtual ham is important to me kthx?

Urgh... on topic; .... urr, also surprised why they haven't "advertised" thanksgiving (in a news article) if it's that popular o.O - maybe they'll do it later tho. :L

http://www.habbo.com/articles/2760-happy-thanksgiving

geo
24-11-2011, 06:20 PM
hmm, i was a little shocked when it came in the shop. i doubt people will celebrate it on habbo, but it's quite nice. :)

MKR&*42
24-11-2011, 06:41 PM
http://www.habbo.com/articles/2760-happy-thanksgiving

K fine, I got proved wrong ;(

In my defense, I usually only check the news once, then don't bother for the rest of the day - last time I checked was about 4? XL

and oooh, they have a poll thing in that article ;o

But ye... thx for the link :L

Jurv
24-11-2011, 08:59 PM
It's a nice addition for the people who celebrate thanksgiving, it's also nice to see that they're supplying furniture for the different special events. :)

Andii
25-11-2011, 11:23 AM
It's a nice addition for the people who celebrate thanksgiving, it's also nice to see that they're supplying furniture for the different special events. :)

apart from MTV AWARDS 2011 BELFAST . .grrrrr lolol. . . im still kind of surprised they added it since its like a one day thing? not sure what it is tho lol. What is Thanksgiving? I suppose I should know this as im Northern Irish and almost 60% of Americans Have Irish Family History

Plebings
25-11-2011, 11:34 AM
sneaky habbo had released the gothic table with 6 gothic thrones, but quickly changed it to 6 gothic stools. EVIL.

+ I like how they changed the name of the christmas pudding to holiday pudding ;)

GirlNextDoor15
25-11-2011, 03:42 PM
Well, that's quite decent. Thanksgiving is celebrated by Christians here. :)

Rainbow
26-11-2011, 08:50 AM
I really like the furniture its a bit over priced though! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!