PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Decorations

Mathew
24-11-2011, 10:45 PM
So, when will you be putting your Christmas decorations up? What kinds of things do you decorate the house with? :)

lTraditional
24-11-2011, 10:52 PM
I put mine up on the first weekend of December which is the 3rd this year. We put up a christmas tree, decorate the tree and then put signs up saying merry christmas and such. Anything to get us in the christmas spirit! :)

Eric
25-11-2011, 12:24 AM
A Christmas Tree of course !! and some christmas lights outside my house.

Jordan
25-11-2011, 07:28 AM
Second-ish week of december and they get taken down on like the 6th of Jan or something. We usually put lights on outside and a tree up:)

Recursion
25-11-2011, 08:13 AM
Outside lights go up 17 - 18th December this year... I suppose we'll be getting the tree then too! My parents are waiting for me and my bro to get back from Uni/College before they do anything Christmassy :P

We have a few boxes of assorted random Christmas decorations for inside the house, stupid amounts of tinsel etc lol.

Martin
25-11-2011, 03:06 PM
Christmas decorations going up tonight :D

Big Fibreoptic tree, ceiling decorations/borders, lights, tinsel etc and then outside too with all the outdoor lights/decorations we've accumalated over the years. Bought a fun nodding sanda/reindeer 3D ropelight thing this year for outside which should look good. xD

Red
25-11-2011, 03:12 PM
we have like a tree, lights for the window and these stencil things/spray snow. She has like holly for top of pictures. We put up these 2 santa ornaments on wall with string for cards in between them. We have like loads of things accumulated over the years, like 2 snowman lights, a clock thing that has christmas music and a big penguin and snowman light up thing LMAO. probs only put a couple of things up tho.

beth
25-11-2011, 03:16 PM
my dad wants to put the stuff up on sunday, but i think that's too soon. we have the tree, these light thing s that go in the window and loads of homemade and shop bought stuff that we've collected over the years.

Rozi
25-11-2011, 03:44 PM
usually on the second weekend in december

usually we get like a short but fat tree and we have a sort of gold theme and mmmm its so lovely and we put it by the window in the living room and put red velvet and stuff. we have these little "berry lights" which are cute and circle shaped

we also have like a rope light which has loads of settings and is cute

we don't really go overboard and have like christmas candles or something like that

geo
25-11-2011, 05:03 PM
We're putting our interior decorations up one the 1st of December. I think there's going to be a Christmas tree in our dining room, lounge, up stairs landing and my room. Not sure if my mum will bother with the conservatory. There's going to be lights in the kitchen, dining room, lounge, my room, on the stairs. We have lots more, but I don't know what my mum plans to do this year. :P Hopefully she'll go for gold and red decorationsss.

Jurv
25-11-2011, 09:49 PM
We usually have everything up and ready for the first Saturday in December because we all like doing it together, as a family. In previous years we used to have a lot of decorations in the house, things like small stuffed toys and different types of decorations on the walls. I remember one year we had a Santa hanging from the light on the ceiling (I think my mum went over the top!). We've also got quite a big tree which goes into one corner of the living room, it looks amazing when the lights are switched on and you're watching a film in the dark. :P!

scott
26-11-2011, 01:21 AM
For the past 8/9 years I've not put any christmas decorations up because I'm normally on holiday for Christmas/new year! This is the first year in 9 years that I've been at home so we're going to have to get some sort of Christmas decorations but idk what yet! Normally when I was younger though we put them up on the 1st of December :D

Mark
27-11-2011, 08:12 PM
I put mine up around the start of December with Christmas songs blasting in the background

Chris
27-11-2011, 08:15 PM
Got all the stuff down from the loft all ready for next weekend. :D

Suspective
27-11-2011, 08:29 PM
I put mine up around the start of December with Christmas songs blasting in the background

Exactly what I do. :P

Not sure when the decs will go up, maybe next weekend or the week after I suppose.

MotorStefan95
27-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Mine will be going up next week or the week after.

GirlNextDoor15
28-11-2011, 06:48 AM
LIGHTS, LIGHTS AND LIGHTS (including xmas tree)

Cupids
28-11-2011, 07:01 AM
:) i love putting up our christmastree, wenormallydo it a week after my birthday so like the 8th

wiktoria
28-11-2011, 07:05 AM
idk i used to get really excited over putting christmas decorations up. we have a christmas tree, outdoor lights and some indoor decorations we've collected over the years :P

Rainbow
28-11-2011, 08:06 AM
Mine will probably be going up next week or the week after:D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!