PDA

View Full Version : Just got a Galaxy Nexus

Chippiewill
25-11-2011, 06:52 PM
It looks so coool and thin and it's somehow lighter than my old phone despite having a massive screen, large battery etc.

It's currently charging but it feels like I'm holding a piece of cardboard, I'll probably take some pictures later..
Also the texture on the back of the phone is really nice and the contour screen makes the phone nice to hold..

Now they just need to launch the official dock and I'll be happy!

Thread moved by Skynus (Forum Moderator): From 'Technology Discussion' to here as probably more suitable

GommeInc
25-11-2011, 08:29 PM
Definitely getting one of these too. Debating whether to get it before my contract is up in April or get it ASAP as my X10i is the product of an anti-social corporation. Who are you with and where did you get it, out of interest? Apparently there is a bug at the moment where the volume suddenly lowers itself or mutes itself entirely, but I'm not sure if Samsung has fixed it.

-ry!
25-11-2011, 08:31 PM
just googled it, it looks hot, but i would personally never get a touch screen phone except it was a iphone, and i know people probs gonna rage but or a blackberry cos i love blackberrys there so cute aw, i have a curve its **** but i love it <3

Recursion
25-11-2011, 08:37 PM
Nice phones, pretty much exactly the same as the Galaxy S2 :P

Chippiewill
25-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Definitely getting one of these too. Debating whether to get it before my contract is up in April or get it ASAP as my X10i is the product of an anti-social corporation. Who are you with and where did you get it, out of interest? Apparently there is a bug at the moment where the volume suddenly lowers itself or mutes itself entirely, but I'm not sure if Samsung has fixed it.

£34 24 month contract with Three. The annoying bug doesn't affect 3 as their network is fully 3G (It's a problem with 2G frequencies apparently).

It's really nice and the face unlock works super fast, video and camera quality is good also.

GommeInc
25-11-2011, 09:30 PM
How odd :S Strange 2G can affect the volume but hey ho :P £34 is very good. Is that with insurance or literally just the phone and service?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!