PDA

View Full Version : Paper snowflakes [+REP]

GirlNextDoor15
28-11-2011, 08:28 AM
http://www.instructables.com/files/deriv/FS8/3P0V/G1QVZ35E/FS83P0VG1QVZ35E.MEDIUM.jpg

Does anybody know any simple steps to make paper snowflakes?
I'm new to this type of thing and so, simple steps will be good enough. haha. Some snowflakes in the picture look very complicated and will seriously take a long time to make them but that's pretty much why I want to know simple steps to make simple snowflakes. Someone please. :D

Rainbow
29-11-2011, 12:20 AM
I think you like get a piece of a4 paper and fold it like 2-3 times then get scissors and cut out random shapes around the edges of the paper like squares and diamond sorts what ever you want, I haven't really made any for years but I think that's how you make them:)

MKR&*42
29-11-2011, 12:25 AM
I think you like get a piece of a4 paper and fold it like 2-3 times then get scissors and cut out random shapes around the edges of the paper like squares and diamond sorts what ever you want, I haven't really made any for years but I think that's how you make them:)

Basically, like that sorta - you can just make random cuts e.g. diamonds and end up with a snowflake - usually a big one though? :P

I did find how to draw one online, I'm pretty sure you can find one on how to cut it out of paper? :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!