PDA

View Full Version : iPod Touch 4G - Any Good?

lTraditional
29-11-2011, 05:24 PM
So, christmas is coming up so I wanted to know your thoughts for the iPod Touch 4G and whether or not I should get it. I love the apps like Minecraft Pocket Edition + tetris etc however is it worth getting??

Recursion
29-11-2011, 07:21 PM
Minecraft Pocket edition is hugely overrated.

If you don't need an iPod, don't get one, simple.

Gina
29-11-2011, 09:53 PM
iPod touches are pretty good ive got the 8g if your only after like one app on it then its not really worth it, as recursion said, if you don't need it then don't get it, but thats up to you,
I know the 8g is pretty good, so I expect the 4g will be hm?

,Revolve
29-11-2011, 10:01 PM
I got one for my birthday this year and I don't regret it. They're handy to have but like the above, if you're only getting it for one main app, it's not worth it. I love mine, I don't leave home without it, but they are worth the money! :D

iBlueBox
29-11-2011, 10:07 PM
iPod touches are pretty good ive got the 8g if your only after like one app on it then its not really worth it, as recursion said, if you don't need it then don't get it, but thats up to you,
I know the 8g is pretty good, so I expect the 4g will be hm?

By 4G, I think he means fourth generation iPod touch not a 4GB iPod Touch. No such thing as 4GB iPod touch. The 8GB is the basic model.

If your wanting it for music,movies, apps and personal entertainment. That's probably the best option for you an iPod Touch.

Robi
30-11-2011, 01:52 PM
I use mine just for music on the go really, whenever im outside of my house. I used my iPad indoors for apps etc being alot bigger.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!