PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] You've been kicked from room when afk

FiftyCal
30-11-2011, 03:52 AM
I don't know if its just me or what, but have you noticed you've been getting a lot of you've been kick from the room messages lately? I think they added that when you go to Hotel View when you're afk, or maybe i'm just seeing things lol.

Thread moved by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Habbo News & Rumours' to here as more suited

Ekelektra
30-11-2011, 04:16 AM
Yeah I think so. The other day I was in this room with someone who was AFK and they walked out. Then they came back in and said "who kicked me" when none of us had and they said they had the message come up. It was after a maintenance so we guessed that must have added that feature in, but then I tested it out and it didn't happen :S

But I just tested it out again and it didn't happen?? So maybe:

a) - You're seeing things
b) - There's a factor like, there's x amount of users in the room, or there are rights holders in the room
c) - It's random
d) - Only some people get it

FiftyCal
30-11-2011, 06:48 AM
Yeah i agree with all the answers above lol. I think it is random, and this did happen to me right after maintence break, i don't like it because then i always have to blame somebody.

Nick
30-11-2011, 06:54 AM
It doesnt happen to me. If im AFK and get kicked no message comes up :S

Rainbow
30-11-2011, 08:21 AM
I'm never really afk long enough to get kicked out of the room but i tried it out and i didn't get a message either :S

geo
30-11-2011, 08:39 AM
Hasn't happened to me and I've been AFK'ing a lot! :P

MKR&*42
30-11-2011, 08:48 AM
Ooh, I've seen this happenin' for agesss tbh :L

My friend went afk in my room ages ago, and then she got auto-kicked / auto-left w.e and received the "You have been kicked from the room" message and blamed me - ofc I didn't kick her :P

But yeah, I think it is random, I've never had it before :'(

FiftyCal
30-11-2011, 09:16 AM
Maybe everyone hates me wherever i go? Idk :S

iJess
30-11-2011, 09:17 AM
lol i always get kicked anyway

no it never happened to me when i was afk my habbo normally just d/c's

sorrydude$
30-11-2011, 03:08 PM
Yeah i agree with all the answers above lol. I think it is random, and this did happen to me right after maintence break, i don't like it because then i always have to blame somebody.

I just blame somebody, makes things easier. ;P

FiftyCal
01-12-2011, 12:14 AM
Lets blame everybody!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!