PDA

View Full Version : The Never-ending Story Thread

Eoin247
30-11-2011, 03:57 PM
I've seen threads like these on other forums but i haven't seen one pop up on habbox yet. Not sure if people will respond well to this here but i'll try anyway.

Essentially we create a story that never ends :) . It can be a story about anything and can go anywhere! You can take pieces out of movies, books, music too and add them in if you want! It can be about anything, have any style and go anywhere!

The rules are:

Each post writes a small paragraph to add to the storyline.
Each post must not exceed a few sentences.
If you add a post that does that does not fit (i.e due to lag somebody posts before you) then you must edit it appropriately.

Before a mod moves this to the games section, it is not a game! Hopefully out of this we can get a good storyline going:)

I'll begin the story,

It was a beautiful summers day. After a lovely long lie-in, i decided to leave the house and go down to the shops to get some food. However, i hadn't roamed far from my house before i realised something was off. Even though it was midday, there wasn't a single other person outside...

Thread moved by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Discuss Anything' to here as more suited

Repair
30-11-2011, 04:09 PM
May as well do this, is a pretty good idea.!

there was nothing I could do about this so I continued walking. When I arrived at Tescos the car park was empty and all the doors were open. I began to worry.

Neversoft
30-11-2011, 05:15 PM
It was a beautiful summers day. After a lovely long lie-in, I decided to leave the house and go down to the shops to get some food. However, I hadn't roamed far from my house before I realised something was off. Even though it was midday, there wasn't a single other person outside. There was nothing I could do about this, so I continued walking. When I arrived at Tesco's, the car park was empty and all the doors were open. I began to worry. Suddenly, there emerged from the entrance, Gandalf the Grey. He ran over to me and stared intently, as if to confirm my existence. Taken aback, I struggled to comprehend just what was happening, and could only utter one question: "What is going on?" It was then Gandalf informed me of the beginning of the end, the reign of terror that had been brought upon the Earth overnight, by the one they call Ronald McDonald.

MKR&*42
30-11-2011, 09:29 PM
Omg, I can't be bothered to write much right noww, so here;

I said "No... not Ronald McDonald, I thought the happy meals had killed him once and for all!", and just as soon as Gandalf was about to reply, a huge Unicorn called Charlie appeared and said "YOU! Me and you will help stop Ronald McDonald from conquering the universe!" I stood there gobsmacked!

"Get on me and ride me (no sexual innuendos please)" said Charlie, and we will start our epic quest to reach the sacred place they call 'filet-of-finland' to stop Ronald McDonald once and for all! Then we slowly galloped off to start our epic quest in Aisle 12 (freezer foods) at Tesco...

tylermunjkt
30-11-2011, 09:32 PM
eeek

We stopped at a freezer, I opened a door. ''Jump in there!'' Charlie shouted, looking around. We charged into it together, I personally thought I'd hit the boxes of Fish Fingers, but I was Wrong...

iJess
01-12-2011, 06:41 PM
"mince pies are great" says ronald before voldemort apperated behind him. he took one look at charlie before sinking his teeth into the unicorn. "lol i stay alive on unicorn blood ******s" he announced, before disapperating again

"omg not charlie" ronald cried, getting a happy meal

MKR&*42
02-12-2011, 01:29 AM
K , not sure why ronald would cry over his enemy but let'sgo withit;

Ronald opened his happy meal... got out his burger and chips, took 1 bite of the burger and got instant food poisoning :OOO -that's mcdonalds for you-. Ronald instantly became very ill and I had to adventure on my own with a bleeding unicorn to kill Ronald whilst at his weakest..

We bypassed Aisle 12 of tescos, and started to head to McScotland where ronald was assembling his army of chips. Charlie whispered to me "I... know a horrible secret about ronald... the secret is...."

.:iRawr:.
02-12-2011, 09:04 AM
"he secretly cuts out peoples buttons from their favorite clothes when their being mean to him," whispered Charlie. I gasped in shock. I wondered where those buttons went!

MKR&*42
02-12-2011, 10:35 PM
Just as I was wonderin where the buttons had gone off to, I HEARD A TERRIFYING VOICE ;O! It was the voice of Ronald McDonald. He said he knew that we were going to defeat him and steal his buttons and had sent out salad leaves to try and tickle us to death ;(

We had to move quickly... our best chance was to go to the nearest KFC (in McScotland) before Ronald took over...

tylermunjkt
02-12-2011, 10:40 PM
We ran as fast as we could to KFC (in McScotland). We locked all the doors, locking ourselves in (WITH ALL THE FOOD -dribble-). We saw Ronald coming at the door, we had to act fast. As charlie was literally dying, I fed him some chicken and stuff, while I ate some. Ronald managed to get in after I had secured Charlies health. ''Jump on my back!'' cried charlie, running at full speed. He pointed his horn towards the window, we charged through it, with Ronald behind us...

Meloneeze.
03-02-2012, 10:51 PM
...charlie began to sag, his eyes wearily drooping and his posture deteariating. "Charlie? Charlie!" I howled as loud as I could. But before Ronald could catch us, Charlie regained his health. "What went wrong?" I stuttered. Charlie just shook his head, "Nothing went wrong, it went better! Look at my fantastico udder!" He said, galloping at a light as Ronald trailed slowly and farther away, riding his....

Cerys
12-02-2012, 07:44 PM
purple unicorn. As he got further away, Charlie dropped to the floor. Breathing deeply. 'Get away without me.. i'll deal with him..' he whispered. I couldn't go without him. I just couldn't. I reached down and with my almighty strength, picked him up and tried to run with him. Maybe Ronald had given up? Maybe we could take a break somewhere to regain health? Suddenly, flashing white lights appeared overhead. Looking upwards I saw it...

Lewis
13-11-2013, 01:47 PM
And that's where Thomas stopped reading that ridiculous book.
He went outside and realized no one was there. He walked
around, staring at the long bright-green hills in the background,
with trees as long as skyscrapers.

Twenty minutes passed. Cars all around, completely empty.
Houses abandoned, with no human or living organism in sight
at all. All of a sudden, Thomas let out a few words of shock,
"Oh my god..." He looked upon the the silver object floating
above him, with bright colors all around it.

(Oops, never noticed it was in first person, sorry!)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!