PDA

View Full Version : help :) +rep.

beth
01-12-2011, 03:50 PM
right hiya first things first i play cod for fun (soz dps) and not as some sort of career, i'm **** aim but i enjoy it so i'm down with being called a noob.

basically, i got the game (mw3) on monday and i'm having real trouble learning the maps (lol******) and i was wondering what is the best game type to learn the maps/do you have any tips?!

i usually play demolition but i only ever seem to get underground or seatown so i know those maps really well and then when i switch gametype (like i've been playing kill confirmed) i get lost on maps i've never even heard of haha.

is it just a case of playing it through tonnes?

j0rd
01-12-2011, 04:00 PM
Personally I just learn by playing them, after playing a map about 3 times I basically know it off by heart!
Maybe it would be good to investigate each map on private match a few times!

Andy
01-12-2011, 04:00 PM
personally i play 'kill confirmed' but im a hardcore player.. it's good because you spawn everywhere as so much goes on, you get points for a kill, confirming the kill 'getting the dogtag' and denying a kill 'red dogtag' great match bonuses' too! and it's people of all levels that play, not just elites like s&d.

hope that helped!

samsaBEAR
01-12-2011, 11:17 PM
Domination is probably the best because of the location of the flags. After obviously capping the flag you spawn at, it's a mad rush for B, which tends to be in the centre of the map, so it's far easier to learn the routes across the maps

DPS
07-12-2011, 04:24 PM
right hiya first things first i play cod for fun (soz dps) and not as some sort of career, i'm **** aim but i enjoy it so i'm down with being called a noob.

basically, i got the game (mw3) on monday and i'm having real trouble learning the maps (lol******) and i was wondering what is the best game type to learn the maps/do you have any tips?!

i usually play demolition but i only ever seem to get underground or seatown so i know those maps really well and then when i switch gametype (like i've been playing kill confirmed) i get lost on maps i've never even heard of haha.

is it just a case of playing it through tonnes?

Did you feel the need to mention me? ;s

Anyways how can you have trouble learning maps you only play for fun so it doesnt matter at the end of the day. you probs sit in a corner anyway.

If you played for a TEAM and did GB's its good to learn the call outs but other than that, go back to the kitchen. or maccyd LOL

beth
07-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Did you feel the need to mention me? ;s

Anyways how can you have trouble learning maps you only play for fun so it doesnt matter at the end of the day. you probs sit in a corner anyway.

If you played for a TEAM and did GB's its good to learn the call outs but other than that, go back to the kitchen. or maccyd LOL

thanks for proving my point hun xxxx

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!