PDA

View Full Version : 'Tis The Xmas Season!

geo
01-12-2011, 04:14 PM
Get into a festive mood with our Quest Calendar, Snowflake Gifts, Xmas Holiday Village and more...
We've got a whole plethora (some might even saya perfect storm) of holiday activities, games and competitions coming your way over the next few weeks!
THE XMAS CALENDAR
Starting today and lasting all the way till mid-January (that's next year!), you can solve Quests and earn Snowflakes in our Xmas Calendar! There will be new tasks every day, so don't miss out...
You can find the Quest Calendar on your task bar under theSnowflake icon.

SNOWFLAKES
You can redeem your hard-earned Snowflakes for Furni items and Ice decorations on ourSnowflake Gifts pagein the Shop. You'll find the page within theChristmas section along with our all new Holiday Furni (http://www.habbo.com/articles/2764-new-holiday-furni). And cheese.We've got Cheese.

THE XMAS HOLIDAY VILLAGE
We've also got a beautiful and atmosphericXmas Holiday Villageopening up soon! Our team of elves have been working round the clock to build a relaxing and scenic hangout for this Christmas.
The village (http://www.habbo.com/client?forwardId=2&roomId=52569618)will be the place where everything happens over the coming weeks, with loads of rooms to explore and secrets to discover...
And perhaps you'll find a few familiar faces skulking around!
Of course, the village is still under construction, seeing as how our team of elves went on a sympathy strike yesterday with the UK public sector workers, but we were able to finish (aka liberate) theXmas Holiday Lobby (http://www.habbo.com/client?forwardId=2&roomId=52569618), and blackmailed ChronoZomfg into working there. Ha.

SURPRISES?
We've also got one or two surprises up our sleeves that should knock your socks off. You always get socks at Christmas, usually from that weird Auntie you only see once a year during the holidays, who comes over, drinks too much brandy and falls asleep during the Doctor Who special...

It's shaping up to be an action packed, chestnut-exploding Christmas, so put on your wooly hat, your Aston Villa scarf and your kitten mittens and join us this Christmas in Habbo.You know you want to.
PS:In the mean time, tag your roomskilodgeto include it in our special Holiday Ski Lodge floor!

- Kitano, Neja and Puffin, we've got the Christmas Spirit, bound and gagged in the closet.

Will be interesting to see what the surprises are, hope it's as good as halloween! :P

Andy
01-12-2011, 04:21 PM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! i love suprises!

Michael
01-12-2011, 04:24 PM
Big surprises please!

Aaron
01-12-2011, 04:49 PM
It'll be interesting, let's hope it's good. I do re-call Kitano saying he wanted to go all out this Christmas! :P

Ajthedragon
01-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Surprises. Yeah sure, why not?

Rainbow
01-12-2011, 05:11 PM
Woo surprises -.- knowing habbo it wont be anything exciting probably

Mathew
01-12-2011, 05:21 PM
That Winter Hotel Lobby thing is soooo good! :P Wonder what the surprises will be.

Mr-Trainor
01-12-2011, 06:27 PM
Looking forward to seeing what the surprises will be :P.

GirlNextDoor15
03-12-2011, 07:00 AM
I think I know what's the surprise. They must be bringing back SS and BB!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mathew
03-12-2011, 11:56 AM
I think I know what's the surprise. They must be bringing back SS and BB!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO let the rumours begin....

Ekelektra
05-12-2011, 05:30 AM
We've got a whole plethora (some might even say a perfect storm) of holiday activities, games and competitions coming your way over the next few weeks!

Does that scream SnowStorm to anybody else ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!