PDA

View Full Version : Snowflake Questions

Mathew
01-12-2011, 05:34 PM
Helloooo,
Could someone tell me which of the snowflake furniture is tradeable, or don't we know yet? Do you think it will just be the rares (that you pay credits for) that will be tradeable?

Will there only be three rares (that you pay credits for)?..

It's quite annoying because I'd like at least one of each but you can't always make it work out like that!! :(
Thanks,
Matt

geo
01-12-2011, 05:47 PM
I think the rares will be tradeable, not too sure about those ones that you don't have to pay for with credits.

I don't think they'll release any more, although I may be wrong! MATT WHY DO YOU WANT ONE OF EACH THE RARE ONES ARE UGLY!!

GoldenMerc
01-12-2011, 06:04 PM
I dont think any will be :/

Mr-Trainor
01-12-2011, 06:20 PM
I haven't checked them out yet, but it's usually the ones which require credits to purchase :).

Mathew
01-12-2011, 07:14 PM
I think the rares will be tradeable, not too sure about those ones that you don't have to pay for with credits.

I don't think they'll release any more, although I may be wrong! MATT WHY DO YOU WANT ONE OF EACH THE RARE ONES ARE UGLY!!
Hmmmm ok!! BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW I THINK THEY LOOK OKAY BUT THEY'RE PRETTY MUCH USELESS AFTER DECEMBER!!!!! :(!! ;l

I dont think any will be :/
they better be!! ;l

I haven't checked them out yet, but it's usually the ones which require credits to purchase :).
yeah I thought that's what it had been int he past! :P

Andy
01-12-2011, 07:40 PM
anything purchased with credits should be tradeable as you've brought it :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!