PDA

View Full Version : Royal Speech - Ends 10th December

Samantha
02-12-2011, 10:16 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/51/Royal+Speech

Most of you may have realised that I'm a Celebrity has now ended (by the time you read this) and the winner has been crowned. However, half way through the competition the celebrities did speeches to crown the 'Prince' and 'Princess' of the camp as a little activity. Therefore, for this competition I want you to create your own speech of what you would say if you were crowned the Prince or Princess of the Jungle; this could include what you would do in your role etc. The most intriguing will win! Good luck :).

Prize: 1 month VIP + 10 rep.

Jay@Jay77
05-12-2011, 05:18 PM
It'd be a honour if you voted me your jungle prince. if you vote me your jungle prince, i'll do more bush tucker trials!, split the chores!, listen to what everyone has to say, and most definatly GET MORE FOOD.
I will be brave. I will be fair. I will be A undefeatable king!

THANKYOU. :D

twinart
06-12-2011, 12:25 AM
Hello all,

Thanks for all your support and votes. From now, I'll make sure the jungle is always safe from hunters. I'll try to get more food for all of you. I want a peace kingdom. We will be together all the time, making sure that our jungle is THE BEST!!

That's all, thank you.

MrMonkeyDeamon
06-12-2011, 05:55 AM
vote me.....

If i win ill do nothing. If I do nothing you cant complain that i did something wrong. There for ill do everything that you do want me to do as in not not make a mistake so i wont. SO if i did you will like me and like the pie on the moon IT WILL EAT THE CHEZZY bit.

UNDERSTAND? because i don't.

VOTE FOR ME!

.:iRawr:.
06-12-2011, 06:43 AM
Hey guys, thanks for the votes. My first action would be to get the hunters in then we can kill them :D We'd have a life supply of dim sims and make sure that our jungle is groovy ... YEAH!
Vote me :D

Nick
06-12-2011, 10:08 AM
Hello,Gorillasand Monkeys

My first statement i am going to make is that we, jungle people will never go hungry. I, will start a hunting group for the jungle, Which will be paid half a banana an hour. Therefor we will never run out of food because of these people in the hunting group. This comes to my next statement. If i do get voted to be your next Prince of the Jungle, Vine street will be closed untill 15th of April - 29th November because i will be putting that street under construction and make way for the new mess hall that will be put into that street, so people will be able to make new and better friends! If you do have a house in Vine street, please move out as soon as possible otherwise your house will be demolished! We will build a better community within the jungle, this means no eating insiders, spiders, snakes, wild animals. Leave the hunting to the expert team. They will be well trained professionals that will go on the outside of the jungle. If you vote for me i will be able to bring in the expert team of weather builders so if it gets to hot, you are able to press a button and the whole jungle with be covered with a large air con to cool down thedreadfulheat of the jungle. There will be NO banana tax what so ever and wages WILL increase

VOTE FOR ME,

PRINCE JINGYBUB!

CaptainAce$$
08-12-2011, 11:16 AM
Your votes and support is kind and your responce is surely the best. I will from on now make sure that the scared will be made to clean out the loo, the drama queens to provide us with entertainment (Soaps) and I wish to thank for the brave for giving us our food. As the queen, I'd like to end my speech on the note that next year, Ant and Dec will be in the jungle, not us. Thank you.

monkey-anne
09-12-2011, 05:38 PM
thank you all the people who voted for me all the overs you should off thourght first losers.when i won this i did not feel like i was the only 1 who won it i felt that every1 who supported me and my boyfriend and family were in this with me.some trials out there were the worst off the best but i bet you ant and dec would never even say yes if they went in anyway bye im getting out off this jungle

im not one off them ppl who say thankyou for all the support blah blah because no-one is its just to get puplished,i say what i feel and if i had the question:

would you come back in again? : ovs i would say no every1 complained about it and when they were out they want to go back in why are u stupid

byeeeee

Mr-Trainor
10-12-2011, 05:32 PM
Thank you for your votes, thank you for your support, and thank you for your participation! I shall do my best to meet your highest expectations, and ensure that you do not regret your decision ;)!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!