PDA

View Full Version : Anyone do OCR Sociology?

chantellehugs
03-12-2011, 10:11 AM
I've got a bit of a dilemma at the moment, my AS Level Sociology exam is on the 12th January and so far my teacher has succeeded in spending 4 weeks teaching my class how to answer 8 mark questions. He's skimmed (barely even that) over the 16, 24 and 52 mark questions, which are obviously more important.

Does anyone know how to structure a 52 mark question? I'm not as worried about the 16 and 24 mark ones yet as 52 is more than half of the marks awarded so I need to know how to answer them well enough to get as many marks as possible.

I've been given the pre-release material which is what it's going to be based on I'd just like to know the overall structure, apparently it's like an essay?

If anyone could help with the 16 and 24 mark ones that would be great as well. :)

Sonex
03-12-2011, 10:55 AM
Not me bud, I can ask friends though for u buddy its a common subject someone here will do

Wig44.
03-12-2011, 12:46 PM
Find your course on the OCR website and look through mark schemes to see where marks are awarded, then look through the specification. Find the page in the specification that talks about your january exam and it should state what candidates are expected to demonstrate in the exam.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!