PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Transport Tycoons Gaming Lounge

Mr.Ballin
03-12-2011, 11:28 AM
Just another room by me which was made to promote one of the servers I host.

http://i.imgur.com/FQvA9.png

geo
03-12-2011, 12:08 PM
Erm, I dislike the area with the boat as it's a little random. Behind the tvs i'd put some more of those cabin dividers as it looks a little odd. The 3 christmas tree's don't look right imo, not sure why. The place with the beanbags is quite nice although I don't like the beanbag that's randomly turned. My favourite bit is the entrance lol sorry :( Also, I'd get some walls as it looks very plane heh!

Hollie
03-12-2011, 03:35 PM
I think the Christmas tree bit would look better if they were all the same cause the one in the middle looks a bit odd. Also, the boat looks a bit weird and random. Really like the beanbag area and the entrance though. :P

twinart
04-12-2011, 01:27 AM
Oh Em Gee! This is great! Keep it up :)

Jurv
04-12-2011, 01:44 AM
It's not too bad, I don't like the fact that you've used a few different furniture ranges though. I think it's best that you stick with one or two furniture ranges rather than use lots of random peices that don't look well together. I think you would be able to make it a lot better with a few small changes, maybe change the beanbags to the new cabin chairs? I would also swap all the other furniture like the bookshelves to something that fits in with the theme a lot more. However, I do like the layout of the room, the entrance looks great.

Keep up the great work and see if you can make some changes? :)

Rainbow
04-12-2011, 05:29 PM
It looks really nice but I think you should add more water :-)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!