PDA

View Full Version : Things To Do At 85?

J0SH
03-12-2011, 04:37 PM
Hey, usually people can't wait to get to 85 but now I'm there I'm actually bored. Maybe it's because of my gear? I can only get into The Vortex Pinnacle lol. How should I go about gearing up? Gear on AH is expensive. I've got gold for it but it's just a waste to spend 500G on some shoes. Shall I grind justice points and buy a few pieces of PvE gear?

Also what's the best place for dailies? I can never find decent quests.

Oleh
03-12-2011, 05:06 PM
Do firelands dailies. Get some nice stuff from them. Archaeology brings a nice mount and stuff. Joining a good raid guild and consulting them should prove worthwile.

http://www.askmrrobot.com/ can help you gear
(http://www.askmrrobot.com/)

J0SH
03-12-2011, 05:09 PM
Thanks mate. Anything else I should know? Lol.

Edit: I don't understand this website lol /noob

Oleh
03-12-2011, 06:47 PM
Type in your realm n name and it'll pull your gear up. It will tell you what gear is better than yours/enchants n stuff. and how to obtain it.

J0SH
03-12-2011, 07:14 PM
Oh right so it's just to change the stats with the new update? I'll have to do that soon then. ;)

DPS
05-12-2011, 06:02 PM
Do firelands.. LOL why?

Do the new dungeons, well when you can and get some sick gear, that will allow you to go into LFR ect ect.

Swearwolf
06-12-2011, 10:04 PM
defo do the new dungeons. grind points and gear up.

CrazyLemurs
06-12-2011, 10:09 PM
Well, depends your style:
Either wait for Tol Barad and grind your way up the PvP ladder
Or dungeons for Justice and buy PvE gear. You get it lucky; every Heroic gives 150Valor. Before it was 70HC and 140Zandalari.
Ask Mr Robot is actually one of the most helpful tools about, I think it should be an addon personally.

I'm currently on my iPhone if you are seeing this message! Please hold off any spam until I can compete against you on my laptop. Cooperation=appreciated

J0SH
12-12-2011, 03:34 PM
I'm doing dailies and I'm trying to grind Justice/Valor points for gear so I can actually be recruited into a decent guild lol.

I've rolled a new character too for the time being to save me from getting bored. Night Elf Paladin, level 18 in about 7 hours played which is okay I suppose lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!