PDA

View Full Version : dashboard update.

beth
07-12-2011, 12:16 PM
have you got it yet? what do you think of it? i got it at about 1am last night and i love it. i mean the big new tv section is a bit empty and there's not many apps yet apart from the usual last.fm/zune but it looks a lot better.

wish they'd changed the actual messaging keyboard to the new bing search one, it's actually (surprisingly) a lot quicker to type with when yr just scrolling in a row.

my gow3 marcus doorag disappeared :( but that's the only glitch i've come across so far.

how about you?

samsaBEAR
07-12-2011, 03:31 PM
I don't mind it, but it feels extremely cluttered to me with all the little panes and all that crap. The only thing I was looking forward to do doing is uploading my gamertag into the Cloud but for some reason I can't find the option to do it. The last Dashboard was far superior in my opinion

xxMATTGxx
07-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Don't own an Xbox to use it but from what I have seen it looks great. I've always been a fan of the metro interface and it's great that Microsoft keep updating the dashboard on the system itself. Kudos to them!

FiftyCal
08-12-2011, 03:58 AM
Meh i got mixed feelings about it, they really changed everything around.

Lamz
09-12-2011, 12:09 AM
i like it! looks more advanced than having a nooby up down left right scroll

Oleh
09-12-2011, 01:27 AM
I don't mind it, but it feels extremely cluttered to me with all the little panes and all that crap. The only thing I was looking forward to do doing is uploading my gamertag into the Cloud but for some reason I can't find the option to do it. The last Dashboard was far superior in my opinion

You must have a boring life. Go to storage. Cloud storage is at the bottom.

Neil
09-12-2011, 05:49 AM
I've been using it for a while now, I think it is the best dashboard so far, much faster and easier to use, looking forward to the TV apps to be added.

GoldenMerc
09-12-2011, 06:46 AM
Looks really good :D

Andii
09-12-2011, 10:14 AM
urgh i really don't like it. . i was getting so excited about it being updated on 25th then NOOOOOO (brings gears 3 into it cause best game ever) lmao it didnt but gears 3 had map pack downloaded same day so i was fine :)

but then it didnt come out till 7th cause it had problems on 6th urgh. . . lolol. . .. i like how new things are coming like youtube iplayer and stuff :) :) thats only thing i like haha. . o plus the beacons are cool. . you can set them to any game and leave a cool comment lmao

Andy
09-12-2011, 11:40 AM
i love it, that is all

GoldenMerc
09-12-2011, 11:42 AM
Looks like windows phones

beth
09-12-2011, 01:27 PM
Looks like windows phones

duh it is microsoft's new standard interface i believe windows 8 is gonna have the metro thing going on too?

ALSO i was talking to my best friend who i play with mainly and he and i don't think it should've been released until they had all the content ready. i think it looks so empty without iplayer and 4od and there's like no apps, it looks a bit basic. idk.

samsaBEAR
09-12-2011, 02:47 PM
You must have a boring life. Go to storage. Cloud storage is at the bottom.
Why does me not liking the new dashboard mean I have a boring life? I know how to move game saves to the Cloud, but I can't move my Gamertag on to it.

Oleh
09-12-2011, 03:14 PM
Why does me not liking the new dashboard mean I have a boring life? I know how to move game saves to the Cloud, but I can't move my Gamertag on to it.

I believe if you delete your profile then recover it. That puts it on the cloud. all the cloud does is store the data which was usually downloaded.

Smurfed-
22-12-2011, 11:07 PM
I actually really like it. It's easier to use and the new youtube app is good to.

GoldenMerc
26-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Still haven't properly used it :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!