PDA

View Full Version : What's your worst Christmas memory?

Samantha
08-12-2011, 09:22 PM
Mine was this:

My Dad used to work at this Working Men's Club and he had to wok Christmas eve, my Nan (bless her soul) was stopping with us as she usually did on Christmas eve and then my Mum needed help wrapping presents but of course my Dad was going out. It all kicked off they were arguing then it got worse and my Mum basically threatened my Dad with a knife, me and my sister was crying, my Dad went out, my Nan tried to break it up when it was happening.

Then my Mum called my Auntie and she came over with my Cousin, then my Cousin was an idiot and asked us if we wanted to play Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas... We watched Chicken Run then went to bed.

I heard him come back in, I was awake in bed, my Auntie had helped my Mum with the presents but my Dad was going to help her so it kicked off again and he slept in car, we had two cars and if the one he slept in worked he would have drove off and not come back. A while later I was still awake and heard the alarm go off on the car so my Mum got out of bed and let him back in and he slept on sofa. They're still together now and it was a good Christmas Day not a good Christmas Eve.

Ajthedragon
08-12-2011, 09:59 PM
Is that story really appropriate for a forum Sam? :P

Which way last Christmas because of family illness.

Ain't going into any more detail than that. :P

Jordan
08-12-2011, 10:48 PM
not alot really. just remember crying years back because i could hear my mum putting christmas presents out under the tree aha

Samantha
09-12-2011, 08:20 AM
Is that story really appropriate for a forum Sam? :P

Which way last Christmas because of family illness.

Ain't going into any more detail than that. :P

Only one I can remember lmao and Christmas isn't always a cheery time so I wanted to know :P!

twinart
09-12-2011, 08:30 AM
When I know that Santa isn't real D;

Elegance
09-12-2011, 10:34 AM
When I was 8 my mum was really sick on Christmas Day so we pretty much had to cancel Christmas Dinner and everything :( I was so gutted, but we ended up having Christmas Dinner on Boxing Day and it just didn't feel the same :(

geo
09-12-2011, 04:43 PM
last year i was quite ill on christmas day and like everything was going wrong as family couldn't come over for certain reasons, that was probably the worst but idk it wasn't awful. :P

Red
09-12-2011, 06:16 PM
Well most of myChristmashave been good. 2006 though, lost three grandparents from oct-nov so needless to say no one was really in the festive mood. We didn't put our tree up till like Christmas eve or had any shopping done.

GeorginaxD
09-12-2011, 06:22 PM
Mine is the year everyone was ill. :(

Chippiewill
09-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Mine was this:

My Dad used to work at this Working Men's Club and he had to wok Christmas eve, my Nan (bless her soul) was stopping with us as she usually did on Christmas eve and then my Mum needed help wrapping presents but of course my Dad was going out. It all kicked off they were arguing then it got worse and my Mum basically threatened my Dad with a knife, me and my sister was crying, my Dad went out, my Nan tried to break it up when it was happening.

Then my Mum called my Auntie and she came over with my Cousin, then my Cousin was an idiot and asked us if we wanted to play Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas... We watched Chicken Run then went to bed.

I heard him come back in, I was awake in bed, my Auntie had helped my Mum with the presents but my Dad was going to help her so it kicked off again and he slept in car, we had two cars and if the one he slept in worked he would have drove off and not come back. A while later I was still awake and heard the alarm go off on the car so my Mum got out of bed and let him back in and he slept on sofa. They're still together now and it was a good Christmas Day not a good Christmas Eve.
Lovely story to get everyone into the Christmas spirit :D

Jurv
09-12-2011, 07:22 PM
I've not had any bad Christmas's to be honest with you, they have all been fab.

Sharon
09-12-2011, 08:12 PM
probably last xmas... was the first xmas at my grandads restaurant so i was really hoping it would be good. we got there and his FRIENDS FAMILY were sat at their own table. and like these ppl are from all ages with SCREAMING BABIES and everything. my grandad was sat with them all night and didnt even bothered speaking to us so there was no real family element .then that fam started taking over the karaoke its like move

Rainbow
09-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Erm, probably massive family arguments then people leaving..:S

Chris
09-12-2011, 08:27 PM
Erm, probably massive family arguments then people leaving..:S

Same. It was a few years back on Christmas night, it was horrible. :(

Eoin247
09-12-2011, 08:35 PM
Be 10
Saw santa leaving presents under the tree at an unusually early time
Run upstairs to tell parents
Run to aunts room after
See aunt taking off santa suit
Sadness hits me like a brick wall
Go to my room and contemplate
Realise i have presents downstairs
Decide to pretend i never saw my aunt getting out of the suit

Rozi
09-12-2011, 08:48 PM
one year I was so ill I couldn't get out of bed and puked all day :'(

buttons
09-12-2011, 09:33 PM
prob 2 years ago when my brother (who was 18 then) tried to run away with his 15 y.o girlfriend. so romantic. the police were round at 3am cause they stole her mums money and credit cards....... so christmas wasn't much fun
and last year my mum n friends put me in the local paper cause it was my 18th and its tradition for people who turn 18 to be put in. my birthdays 6 days before christmas so it made the christmas issue. my brother however, stole the first page for various charges. thanks ;l
prob gonna die this christmas. lol

Amberr
09-12-2011, 09:34 PM
Umm couple of years back i was really ill that i literally just curled up on the sofa all day with a sick bucket in front of me throwing up. I didnt get to open my presents until late in the afternoon as i would of literally just spewed all over them and i had to skip Christmas dinner. Wasnt the best day i could say i had :(

Shox
09-12-2011, 10:07 PM
one year I was so ill I couldn't get out of bed and puked all day :'(

That happened to me one year, stomach flu it was the worst ;(

dbgtz
09-12-2011, 10:23 PM
My Nan died. It's not the death that really affected me (as she was suffering, and reaching christmas was her goal) but just more just seeing her so bad. It affected my mum much more (as it could be expected that a mother and child is more close then a grandmother and grandson).

Muct
11-12-2011, 05:51 AM
when i was like 5 and i was running down the stairs with my sister
(this was in my old house where we had the christmas tree at the bottom of the stairs, next to the door)
and i tripped over her and went into the christmas tree lol was devastated

Oleh
11-12-2011, 02:20 PM
Worst moment. Mum ran me over a few years back when reversing up the drive.

Andeeh
11-12-2011, 04:33 PM
My mum died in 2007 on Christmas day, pretty ****** but we knew it was going to happen. It's never the same but Christmas can still be good

Lamz
11-12-2011, 11:28 PM
i was playing my psp on Christmas eve at like 11:30 'cause i can never sleep on Christmas eve (i was about 13 btw) annd i was playing dragonball z... I could beat boo (i tried about 300 times) got mad andhead butted my psp... the screen cracked & i knew that my mum had got me new psp games for xmas (which she did) but i had no psp to play them on... FML

Hollie
12-12-2011, 02:27 PM
I've never really had a bad Christmas but the worst would be when I was ill so I didn't have any Christmas dinner or anything :(

Judas
18-12-2011, 10:58 PM
not alot really. just remember crying years back because i could hear my mum putting christmas presents out under the tree aha

that is so cute lmao

Smurfed-
22-12-2011, 11:19 PM
Tbh I don't really have one but if I did this will probably be it:

When I was 8 i woke up in the middle of the night to find my mum putting my stocking in my room and not Santa :((

:.:kaytay:.:
24-12-2011, 02:41 PM
When i was like 10, Christmas morning; My family decided to make me be the present looker ( Get the presents to everyone ) and I looked everywhere for a present for my dad. My Uncle & Aunt decide to yell at me for not opening MY presents, making me freak out & Cry on christmas. They still won't let me live it down. :'(

GoldenMerc
26-12-2011, 08:36 PM
Worst memory hmmmmmmm when i got police knocking on my door on xmas day because of one of my mates LOL

Nick
26-12-2011, 11:45 PM
This year i was ill -__-

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!