http://i.imgur.com/j4J85.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nYibF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9ZidA.jpg

TheCasualSpy
09-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Good use of the space not much empty.

geo
09-12-2011, 07:59 PM
idk why but i don't like it. i think way too much furni has been used, too many black gaps, it's too big and idk it just doesn't appeal to me. too packed, but at the same time too empty. you've packed way to much in some spaces and left others a little plain. nice try i guess i just personally don't like it, sorry. :(

Rainbow
09-12-2011, 08:14 PM
That looks really good, I think you should maybe add some more walls where the black bits are though! :D

JerseySafety
10-12-2011, 04:16 AM
idk why but i don't like it. i think way too much furni has been used, too many black gaps, it's too big and idk it just doesn't appeal to me. too packed, but at the same time too empty. you've packed way to much in some spaces and left others a little plain. nice try i guess i just personally don't like it, sorry. :(

This. Its a good idea and you attempted it ok but I just dont like it :(

Nick
10-12-2011, 04:18 AM
I like the space but i not too keen on the Cobble Floor, you should have covered all the floors with neon floors, considering its a 'night club'

twinart
10-12-2011, 05:52 AM
LMAO at your Credits and Pixels. Btw, I love the gaming area.

Eric
10-12-2011, 07:01 AM
The room looks ok, however, i don't like some of the floors that you've used. And there are too many furniture :/

Gina
10-12-2011, 10:01 AM
Right my opinion
To be improved:
Maybe make it so all the floor isnt random? You have swamp patches in a night club... and then the dance floors and the stone don't go that well, its like they're merged together in any random place
The greek furni looks really random since you have bars already round the bar part
I don't like the random pink and blue thingys they just stand out tbh,
and I also think the ox statues are too high so it just stands out from all the other furni behind it
oh and it's really packed ;p

Good points:
I like your design style, I also like that there's a deep and shallow place but I think they should be together hm idk
I like the dance floor in the middle
I like your bar with the erm Wooden floor things
and I like the glass roofs :)

k so thats my opinion ;)

Pigperson
10-12-2011, 02:48 PM

Sadly I have to agree. I can't put my finger on why I don't like it, I just think a lot of it is a bit cluttered and the layout doesn't appeal to me. It's just that some of the furni looks as if it was just put down to take up space without fitting in :S

Will

GeorginaxD
10-12-2011, 07:40 PM
The only thing I dislike about it is how dark it is. Otherwise it's good. c:

Succubus
10-12-2011, 07:44 PM
I like it but I think there was on to much stuff added to the club.

:....:mike:....:
10-12-2011, 11:20 PM
Great now the only thing missing is...the Habbos dancing their heart out!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!