PDA

View Full Version : [Building] My Crib (Version 6)

Mr-Trainor
10-12-2011, 07:04 PM
I have once again updated My Crib. I've made changes to four of the five sections of the room. The main change being a completely new kitchen :P. Please let me know what you like, what you dislike, and any improvements you have in mind; so that I can continue to update it :). Hope you like it :D!

Zoom -
http://i39.tinypic.com/f37tx5.jpg

Zoom +
http://i40.tinypic.com/2wehs40.jpg

Compare to the previous version (5.0):http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=719958

Eoin247
10-12-2011, 08:44 PM
That's brill Luke! I love how you manage to get most house rooms into a single hotel room. I would +Rep if it wasn't already on cooldown for you.

dogboy123
10-12-2011, 08:57 PM
Looks amazing Luke! Only thing I would say is you could get thosebig skyscraper buildings for the walls outside, or maybe that city landscape and windows?

+rep

JerseySafety
10-12-2011, 09:03 PM
Wow that looks amazing ,good job Luke

:....:mike:....:
10-12-2011, 11:24 PM
Brilliant! Looks like an actual hotel room.

doostam1
10-12-2011, 11:34 PM
Wanna give me all that furni for... free >;)

Eric
11-12-2011, 08:34 AM
I love the entrance :P Your crib looks excellent but if i were you i wouldn't use bling furni. And like what Ben said, maybe add some skyscrapers at the entrance, that'd make it look better! :P

GoldenMerc
11-12-2011, 08:40 AM
Looks really good luke!

geo
11-12-2011, 09:26 AM
Looks pretty good although I do agree with others, I think you should get some windows or just something for a better landscape than those stars. Also, I'm not too keen on all the bling stuff. I'd try using other things, the bling doesn't really look as good as other furni. :P Other than that, I think it looks good. :)

orientalframe?
11-12-2011, 09:40 AM
That looks really good, improving each time :P Skyscraper things would be better aswell imo, but nevertheless its fab anyway :D

twinart
11-12-2011, 10:07 AM
Incredible room! I lurve it

,Bananenshake.
11-12-2011, 10:15 AM
Wow Geiler room :D:)

Pigperson
11-12-2011, 10:33 AM
It's very nice although I don't think the cubicle toilet fits the homely-feel. I think you should get a bath or a shower too :D

Will

Mr-Trainor
13-12-2011, 09:05 AM
That's brill Luke! I love how you manage to get most house rooms into a single hotel room. I would +Rep if it wasn't already on cooldown for you.
Thanks Eoin :)!

Looks amazing Luke! Only thing I would say is you could get thosebig skyscraper buildings for the walls outside, or maybe that city landscape and windows?
Thanks Ben :D. I'm going to be changing the outside :).
+rep

Wow that looks amazing ,good job Luke

Brilliant! Looks like an actual hotel room.

Wanna give me all that furni for... free >;)
I'm fine ;).

@Yong.[/@];7358793]I love the entrance :P Your crib looks excellent but if i were you i wouldn't use bling furni. And like what Ben said, maybe add some skyscrapers at the entrance, that'd make it look better! :P
The room did start off with mostly bling furniture, as I created it when bling first came out, but I've slowly moved away from it while I've been improving it :P. And I'll be changing the entrance and adding something to the walls :D.

Looks really good luke!

Looks pretty good although I do agree with others, I think you should get some windows or just something for a better landscape than those stars. Also, I'm not too keen on all the bling stuff. I'd try using other things, the bling doesn't really look as good as other furni. :P Other than that, I think it looks good. :)
Thanks :D. Anything in particular you don't think looks good (as in, what bling furni) :P? &ill be changing the entrance slightly :).

That looks really good, improving each time :P Skyscraper things would be better aswell imo, but nevertheless its fab anyway :D

Incredible room! I lurve it

Wow Geiler room :D:)

It's very nice although I don't think the cubicle toilet fits the homely-feel. I think you should get a bath or a shower too :D

Will
I can see what you mean, and I'd completely forgot that there are other toilets (A). I'll try changing the bathroom around a bit and if it looks okay, I'll do that :).

Hollie
13-12-2011, 10:23 AM
Thats really good :D I really like the kitchen :)

Andii
13-12-2011, 02:39 PM
not bad not bad ;) haha i like the way its designed ;) very well planned and the space is well used ;) love it luke lol

GoldenMerc
26-12-2011, 11:07 PM
Looks really good mate :) well done :D

Jazz
27-12-2011, 03:00 PM
it looks nice, well done you ;P

Moha
28-12-2011, 12:31 PM
WOOW, this is very good tbh you did a great job over there O.O

Mr-Trainor
29-12-2011, 05:57 PM
Thanks for the feedback everyone :). Hopefully I'll be able to re-create a new version of this room some time next year :D.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!