PDA

View Full Version : This proves Ke$ha can sing

Muct
12-12-2011, 03:04 PM
this is one of the most emotional covers I've ever heard, you can hear her crying and everything like halfway through and it's just beautiful.
it starts off a bit rocky at the start but it gets alot better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNCEV7ZSNFo

also this comment on the video is SO true:

It's funny, because I bet if it didn't say 'Ke$ha' in the title, there wouldn't even be half as much hate. Haters are so close-minded they just can't accept that Ke$ha really does have talent. You say she's an untalented ****? You want her without any autotune? Well here you ******* are! This is ******* beautiful, and there isn't even a drop of autotune. You just can't accept that you're wrong, and that she's not as "crap" as you thought she was. Ignorant, and close minded.

Davetherave35 2 hours ago

Plebings
12-12-2011, 05:05 PM
Yh I love Ke$ha, honestly thought you were Judas when I saw the thread name

beth
12-12-2011, 05:36 PM
na still not a fan.

Muct
12-12-2011, 06:55 PM
aw how can you not love her she's perf

Hollie
12-12-2011, 09:36 PM
Never really been a fan of hers but she is a good singer :)

Shar
12-12-2011, 09:43 PM
She hasn't won me over yet, but it is an improvement

:odey:
12-12-2011, 09:44 PM
Do, and will forever love Ke$ha.

She's not as good as some other artists, but I do think she stands her ground still :)

geo
12-12-2011, 10:05 PM
Aw I love Ke$ha, this song is very good! :)

Metric1
12-12-2011, 10:48 PM
She has some good songs from before she was famous.

Andy
13-12-2011, 01:56 PM
she has a nice voice, still not my cuppa' tea though ..

Andii
13-12-2011, 02:44 PM
aw how can you not love her she's perf

and hot ;)

i love her . .only bad thing is when she comes to UK she will be called KE£HA =[

love her voice and love all her music espicially your love is my drug

AddictedToHTID
13-12-2011, 05:40 PM
i defo prefer ke$ha with autotune

Muct
13-12-2011, 07:49 PM
she will be called KE£HA =[
(my cats name js)

o/t: ye kesha woo luv her

Rixion
13-12-2011, 08:13 PM
can't wait for the rock album

Judas
14-12-2011, 11:22 PM
I already know Ke$ha can sing and that cover doesn't really highlight her abilities, it is nice though

This shows her voice off better, ignore the chick peeing in the back tho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bJmgx09Rgk

People will always refuse to believe she has talent because she's trashy though, but it's whatever, I know she can sing so it's all good for me

Yh I love Ke$ha, honestly thought you were Judas when I saw the thread name

oi

GirlNextDoor15
15-12-2011, 10:16 AM
Oh well. She can sing etc. etc. But, it's not about singing talent. She must have the whole package.

Judas
15-12-2011, 04:26 PM
Oh well. She can sing etc. etc. But, it's not about singing talent. She must have the whole package.

lol
what would you define as the "whole package"? you're just looking for any excuse to knock her. what's the point?

Jurv
15-12-2011, 04:59 PM
I love this song and yeah she actually did it justice, she's a good singer and I wouldn't have thought it from some of the songs she's released.

I think it would be a nice idea if she were to release a song like this in her next album or whatever.

lTraditional
15-12-2011, 05:36 PM
I love Ke$ha so I always thought she could sing but this really shows off her talent imo.

Sharon
15-12-2011, 06:01 PM
lol
what would you define as the "whole package"? you're just looking for any excuse to knock her. what's the point?

i like you and everything but you're always causing arguments and jumping on peoples posts in entertainment it kills the point

getting boring especially when the topic is usually lady gaga

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please stay on topic

Judas
15-12-2011, 06:04 PM
i like you and everything but you live causing arguments and jumping on peoples posts in entertainment it kills the point especially when lady gaga gets bashed

Kills the point? The point of a forum is to DISCUSS. If you can't handle a simple debate/discussion with differing opinions then I suggest you don't visit forums anymore.

What does Lady Gaga have to do anything when this is a thread regarding Ke$ha anyway? No one mentioned her...

OldLoveSong
15-12-2011, 07:34 PM
I think shes an alright singerrr, and that was really good

Sharon
15-12-2011, 08:51 PM
Kills the point? The point of a forum is to DISCUSS. If you can't handle a simple debate/discussion with differing opinions then I suggest you don't visit forums anymore.

What does Lady Gaga have to do anything when this is a thread regarding Ke$ha anyway? No one mentioned her...

there's debating and then there's what you do, you cause endless arguments because someone disagrees with you or has a different opinion to yours. it's piss annoying and i'm not the only one that thinks that lol.

you're like the troll of entertainment :|

e5
15-12-2011, 11:48 PM
She is a good singer. :)

GirlNextDoor15
16-12-2011, 01:10 AM
lol

I understood you suit your signature and always get defensive WHENEVER ANYBODY DISAGREE WITH YOU. If she's really that good, then she should be as famous as people like Beyonce, Madonna etc. But she's not. Which part of her body is sexy? She's just a norm party ***** who can scream a lil bit when she's drunk. Everybody can do that. We all can sing. Just the matter of how good you are in singing..

Judas
16-12-2011, 08:49 AM
there's debating and then there's what you do, you cause endless arguments because someone disagrees with you or has a different opinion to yours. it's piss annoying and i'm not the only one that thinks that lol.

you're like the troll of entertainment :|

It's not my problem if you misinterpret the tone of my posts and frankly I don't really care what you or anyone else thinks of me either I'm just posting my opinion. You can deal with it yourself appropriately if there's an issue.

I understood you suit your signature and always get defensive WHENEVER ANYBODY DISAGREE WITH YOU. If she's really that good, then she should be as famous as people like Beyonce, Madonna etc. But she's not. Which part of her body is sexy? She's just a norm party ***** who can scream a lil bit when she's drunk. Everybody can do that. We all can sing. Just the matter of how good you are in singing..

I'm not getting defensive I was simply asking what you consider to be the full package? Fair enough that's your opinion of her, but it's not fair to compare her to people like Beyonce and Madonna when she's been around for less than 2 years... And Ke$ha had a debut #1 album with an unbroken streak of 6 top ten singles which neither Beyonce or Madonna managed to do in their career. And it isn't about looks.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!