PDA

View Full Version : My Tram Experience... The Sequel

The Don
12-12-2011, 11:56 PM
Watch this space.

*REMOVED*

if the swearing in the video is too much to post on here, here is the link to it:
*REMOVED*
don't delete thread just delete the video and keep the link! :)

Honestly,guarantee this will become the next most talked about thing.

I don't agree with violence at all, but I think the guy reacted how most would and I say fair play to him. What is it with hate speech on public transportation. Do you think he reacted correctly or do you disagree with how he handled the situation?

Edited by Infectious (Forum Moderator): Please do not post inappropriate content!

danzooo
13-12-2011, 01:17 AM
He reacted how anyone else would've, and I also say fair play to him. He was simply defending himself.

On a slightly unrelated note, I laughed like a drain when she fell flat on her arse!

Mark
13-12-2011, 07:52 AM
I totally agree with what he did. She is a stupid women and deserved it all!

GommeInc
13-12-2011, 04:53 PM
Good on him! What an irritating woman. I'm amazed he didn't seize an opportunity when she had her legs a part standing on the steps of the bus. He could of given her a damn good kick, which would hopefully solve the gene pool being infected with whatever that woman is.

buttons
13-12-2011, 08:17 PM
omfg lol at her falling, i would rather look at black people than that fat mess anyday. how do these people get away with being abusive for so long in public transport? heres an example of what happens on a scottish train... just a few days ago

~SWEARING~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eKKADFIEX84

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2073660/Big-Man-Scotrail-ticket-video-Alan-Pollock-throws-fare-dodger-Sam-Main-train.html

GommeInc
13-12-2011, 09:08 PM
omfg lol at her falling, i would rather look at black people than that fat mess anyday. how do these people get away with being abusive for so long in public transport? heres an example of what happens on a scottish train... just a few days ago

*SNIP*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2073660/Big-Man-Scotrail-ticket-video-Alan-Pollock-throws-fare-dodger-Sam-Main-train.html
Hmm, a bit odd. Not sure what to think of that. It was a bit unfair to chuck him off and cause facial injuries, and the whole event seemed so surreal. Part of me wonders if he did indeed pay for a Return Ticket, but got given a Single Ticket by mistake - which has happened to me before but it's easy to correct as the price for the ticket is usually proof in itself (if it costs more than a single ticket they usually see there is a problem and let you go). If he didn't pay for a Return then it's his fault really, but I think the man who pushed him off was a bit harsh on him - even if the student did use the F word after every other word. I'm amazed they didn't force him to pay up - if he was out partying he must of had some money, or at least a friend could give it to him and he pays it back.

JerseySafety
14-12-2011, 09:46 AM
good on him, serves her right for being an obnoxious *****

Ajthedragon
14-12-2011, 04:21 PM
Throwing her off isn't by any means right, so I'm not going to praise him for violence any more than her for racism.

For the record (sounding very American) I don't praise either. :P

Both did wrong, both should be ashamed.

P.S Never going on public transport again hehe! ;)

Rixion
14-12-2011, 05:15 PM
another train one, i've never seen such rowdyness it's terrible
-heavy swearing-
*REMOVED*

Edited by Infectious (Forum Moderator): Please do not post inappropriate content!

kuzkasate
14-12-2011, 08:03 PM
Good on him! What an irritating woman. I'm amazed he didn't seize an opportunity when she had her legs a part standing on the steps of the bus. He could of given her a damn good kick, which would hopefully solve the gene pool being infected with whatever that woman is.
LOL.

On topic, I think he was right with what he did - she was obviously totally wrong in what she was saying and whether or not he should of chucked her out, is a matter of opinion really, but I agree with him 100%.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!