PDA

View Full Version : Ed Sheeran - The A Team (music video created by ME)

Slowpoke
13-12-2011, 12:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLwITJkJxYU

Made for my media course at college, what do you all think? :D

Andy
13-12-2011, 01:54 PM
i liked it! sort of has the message of the mikill payne remix 'little lady' too, 10/10!

AddictedToHTID
13-12-2011, 05:42 PM
love this song

Shar
14-12-2011, 07:42 PM
Quite good, but maybe too much editing though?
Is this for A Level media?

geo
14-12-2011, 08:21 PM
love this song

It's a good song, yes, but I think the main thing about the thread was the video as it's something someone had created. As for the video, I quite like it but there's a little too much walking around helplessly and violence for my liking. I don't really think it goes with the song completely, it's a nice attempt though! :)

Hollie
14-12-2011, 09:19 PM
It good but I agree with Georgia about there being a bit too much walking in it :p

Describe
15-12-2011, 08:51 PM
The girl was convincing but the male actors were utter ****. Good luck with this!

Catzsy
16-12-2011, 11:06 AM
Excellent narrative Harry. Love the semiotics too especially the mirror! I am sure you will do well with this. :)

MizzBex
23-12-2011, 12:35 AM
I thought the girl was really good at acting and I like the video as a whole :) I agree with the others though, the male actors are not the best..

Firehorse
23-12-2011, 10:08 PM
In my honest opinion I don't think the video is brilliant. It's of the standardthat you'd expect fromanybody in their mid-teens, if you're studyingmedia shouldn't it be better?

The girl was an ok actor, the others not so much at all. Lack of a storyline, almost whatsoever; if it isn't abstract then it needs a storyline. Only aspect of a storyline being in there is her being kidnapped, which doesn't seem to have any relation to the rest of the video.
Locations: next time go out looking for some that stand out, it's pretty darn obvious this was mostly shot in and around your college.

Hope my opinion doesn't sound too harsh.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!