PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Rant

Ardemax
13-12-2011, 10:20 PM
Is it me or are most people on Habbo nowadays just complete tools?

I'm on here, what 10pm, sat in my 2-kewl-4-skewl rare shop and as people come in, I tell them my price for things after they ask like "owner how much fan" or "fan how much" and as soon as I name a price, they leave, just all the time. Literally as soon as I tell them the price they leave. This might be a bit picky and a bit nananananana, but in the old days, im sure people would either say "no thanks" or "bye", yet people these days just act like tools. Like 20 people all just came in my room, asked for the price and left...

Anyone else find Habbo more fun and I don't know, more pleasant, when the merge didn't happen and we had decent hotel managers who hosted decent quests and decent games.

I dunno, Habbo back then was errrrr.... decent.

/rantover

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Thread moved from ' Habbo in General' to here as probably more suitable

Mathew
13-12-2011, 10:30 PM
I used to really enjoy sitting in my rare shop selling furni but now I just can't stand it. I've always asked people to tell me how much they offer but nowadays they just down-right refuse so I end up kicking them. Trading just isn't fun anymore and I doubt it ever will be thanks to the marketplace.

GeorginaxD
13-12-2011, 10:33 PM
It's been like this for years. :s

Eoin247
13-12-2011, 10:54 PM
Yeah as you all said it's now just painful running shops. Marketplace and this huge influx of useless new furni has destroyed the enjoyment that used to be gotten out of shops.

I believe this is habbos aim anyway. The less furni people "recycle" then the more is bought off them.

JerseySafety
14-12-2011, 08:44 AM
Yeah, Habbo has changed majorly.

in a negative way, people are a lot ruder and expect more.

GoldenMerc
14-12-2011, 10:48 AM
Pretty much lol

Ardemax
14-12-2011, 04:58 PM
It's been like this for years. :s

I was on here like 1/2 years ago, it was a nicer place then...

GeorginaxD
14-12-2011, 05:01 PM
I was on here like 1/2 years ago, it was a nicer place then...
I will agree it's gotten worse, but it wasn't much better (in my experience) a few years ago.

Rixion
14-12-2011, 05:03 PM
I notice there's a bit more of a "spoilt" attitude, if people don't get the offer they want, you'll most certainly get abuse which is much a change from the past.

Ardemax
14-12-2011, 06:38 PM
I notice there's a bit more of a "spoilt" attitude, if people don't get the offer they want, you'll most certainly get abuse which is much a change from the past.

Exactly.

I mean not to be offensive or anything, but when the UK hotel had just UK peeps on there, it was kinda nice, ykno?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!