PDA

View Full Version : Selling Runescape Member Pins for RSGP! 30 day / 1 year!

GreenCrayons.
14-12-2011, 01:28 PM
Hey all, I've recently re stocked on a few pins recieved as gifts or in bulk etc that I wont be using and need to get sold, I am currently only accepting runescape gold, please see details below;
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current exchange rate is the best around as I just want to flip these;
20,000gbp to the pound.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Stock;
30 day Membership pins left; 6 (9mil per)
1 year membership pin left; 2 (80 mil per)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feedback is available on request but appears on my ebay and on other runescape forums. I only go second once the rsgp has been recieved, once this has been recieved I will shoot the code to you via message or activate it for you depending on whats left. If you would like to make a purchase shoot me a message, we will then go from there, meet in world and talk over msn etc. I am also willing to exchange phone numbers, emails etc to make it a smoother trust worthy deal. Any questions do not be afraid to ask! I have been a valued member of habbox since '05.

Cheers!
-Green

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!