PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Impossible Maze ~ New Entrance

Zak
14-12-2011, 03:17 PM
I've been a busy little bee lately. Since not many people seemed to like the 2 player element at the start of my first maze I decided to build this:

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1235/screenshot20111214at152.png

It's still in its testing phases. If you do try it please give me some constructive feedback, I might have to reduce the number of pillows due to it being too hard. Although I did it my second time round :P (Glitching tho :()

Thank you!

Nick
14-12-2011, 03:18 PM
I just tried it i couldnt get past the first set of pillows, omg your maze is crazy.

Holy Moly the size of the frank trophy :O

GeorginaxD
14-12-2011, 03:34 PM
I couldn't get passed the first set of pillows either. Everyone seemed to be finding it difficult. :P

:odey:
14-12-2011, 04:22 PM
I think we need a 'difficult' maze on Habbo though!

The design looks brilliant though, I've not been in to see how hard it really is yet though, I must! :)

Brilliant work :)

geo
14-12-2011, 05:14 PM
Just tried it, got pretty far with my attempt. I like how the first room is challenging, I wouldn't change it tbh! Lovely room, Zak. :D xo

Jordan
14-12-2011, 08:18 PM
That maze entrance reminds me of another one or maybe it was for a quest for Habbox months ago. Anything thats a good think as it was frustratingly hard! Well done and I will probably have a look tonight :)

Hollie
14-12-2011, 08:36 PM
It's hard but really good :D I think you should keep it the way it is :)

Zak
15-12-2011, 01:30 AM
I removed two pillows from each because people were complaining. :P I suppose I like a challenge myself in rooms and don't consider the 'I want to finish this room in 2 mins maze newb' :( shame!

GeorginaxD
15-12-2011, 02:02 PM
I'm so stupid; I thought that you had to sit on the pillows to go forward! I got passed the first one easy enough once I figured that out, but someone was blocking so I couldn't go any further. :(

dunke
15-12-2011, 02:48 PM
It look's good is there new rooms as well? I remember doing it a couple months ago!

Also you shouldn't make it any easier just because people complain, if they can't do the first room they won't be able to do the others!

Zak
15-12-2011, 07:20 PM
It look's good is there new rooms as well? I remember doing it a couple months ago!

Also you shouldn't make it any easier just because people complain, if they can't do the first room they won't be able to do the others!

I will be re-evaluating my rooms now that the first room is finished. :) I tend to add more interesting/better rooms and remove those people don't really like instead of having LOADS and LOADS of rooms. If that was the case it could be 50+ already but it's just over 30 I think.

Prettying up rooms and adding some new ideas, re-evaluating rooms is my next concern. Plenty more to come in the future!

I agree though, if they can't do the first room they defo wouldn't be able to do the last room! :)

Thomas
15-12-2011, 07:58 PM
there was a room just like that a few months ago where you would win a throne if you got past 7 sets of the pillow squares just like yours.

Zak
15-12-2011, 08:43 PM
there was a room just like that a few months ago where you would win a throne if you got past 7 sets of the pillow squares just like yours.

Yeh I know that's where I got the idea from. I liked how many arguments and how addictive the game was! Rooms like this have been around for a long time, it's nothing new :P

hooch
16-12-2011, 05:32 PM
I love how colourful it is, I've yet to try it, but I will do soon :) Good job ^^

Eric
17-12-2011, 08:40 AM
looks wonderful, will try it out soon :P

Pigperson
17-12-2011, 02:42 PM
I've done one of these mazes before, they take for ever LOL. Looks really nice though :D

Will

Zak
17-12-2011, 10:30 PM
Lovely comments thanks everyone. Makes all the time building and finding the stuff for these rooms worth it. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!