PDA

View Full Version : Azaelia Banks - 212

Judas
16-12-2011, 06:29 PM
This is a really amazing new song by a young lady rapper/singer called Azaelia Banks

Has anyone heard it? I would give you a link but it is inappropriate to post apparently because she swears in it |-):rolleyes: So you will have to YouTube it yourself, IT'S WORTH IT THOUGH I PROMISE.

She's great, she's on the BBC Sound of 2012 list, and this song was Nick Grimshaw's Record of the Week last week on Radio 1 as well as making the top ten of Pitchfork's best songs of 2011 list.

GO WATCH THE VIDEO

~~~~~~~~~~~ NO LINK THEREFORE NO RULE BROKEN ~~~~~~~~~~~

Eoin247
16-12-2011, 08:48 PM
This thread has been closed a few times already :L

Don't think it should have been closed considering there was a spoiler last time, but anyway.

O/T It's an interesting song to say the least. It's not bad, but it's essentially just a mix of some very common tunes.

Judas
16-12-2011, 09:45 PM

Don't think it should have been closed considering there was a spoiler last time, but anyway.

O/T It's an interesting song to say the least. It's not bad, but it's essentially just a mix of some very common tunes.

I know but I haven't posted a link this time so no """rules""" were broken even though essentially it wasn't broken in the first place but you know :L

+ What kind of tunes do you mean?

Catzsy
17-12-2011, 11:33 AM

I know but I haven't posted a link this time so no """rules""" were broken even though essentially it wasn't broken in the first place but you know :L

+ What kind of tunes do you mean?

She is obviously talented. Instead of moaning in this thread why don't you file a feedback thread asking if the hardcore swearing in this video should be acceptable in a spoiler with a warning? See what the management say and link this thread rather than use the video again. :P

geo
17-12-2011, 12:41 PM
Just listened. Erm, I don't really know. She's talented but it's not really my type of music and I'm not fond of it really. Not bad though! :P

Judas
17-12-2011, 02:02 PM
She is obviously talented. Instead of moaning in this thread why don't you file a feedback thread asking if the hardcore swearing in this video should be acceptable in a spoiler with a warning? See what the management say and link this thread rather than use the video again. :P

cba really cos they'll probably just be as difficult as you and i can't be bothered to explain that no one is going to be offended by making the choice to listen to a song presented with a very clear warning that the C word is used a lot, thanks for the suggestion tho

Catzsy
17-12-2011, 03:27 PM
cba really cos they'll probably just be as difficult as you and i can't be bothered to explain that no one is going to be offended by making the choice to listen to a song presented with a very clear warning that the C word is used a lot, thanks for the suggestion tho

I have not been difficult I have been doing my job. It is your choice either to appeal the decision I made, make a complaint or file a thread in feedback and as I say she is obvously a very talented person and it is a well made video but I am amazed that you feel that hardcore language such as that is suitable for a habbo forum where there are a lot of younger members.

Judas
17-12-2011, 08:51 PM
I have not been difficult I have been doing my job. It is your choice either to appeal the decision I made, make a complaint or file a thread in feedback and as I say she is obvously a very talented person and it is a well made video but I am amazed that you feel that hardcore language such as that is suitable for a habbo forum where there are a lot of younger members.

you closed my first thread now stop completely derailing my second.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!