PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Content Writer[Paying]

zoovaweb
16-12-2011, 11:28 PM
Basically i'm offering a bit of learn and earn for people interested.
If you love writing and would like to make some money off of it
shoot me a PM

More Details:
--------------

Basic Outline:
I manage quite a few websites some are for clients others are for profits.
Articles and unique content have to be written to rank high in Google and keep visitors interested.
This is where you come in,
I'll give you a topic to write X number of words on and some basic guidelines(typically 300+ words which go surprisingly fast),
then i'll go through and give you feedback on what's good and bad and things you can do to improve your writing so you can learn and show you the changes i make(at which point you're paid) before i post it on a website. I would recommend you have Microsoft Word OR download open office and use it's writer the main reason is to make sure your spelling and grammar is checked,also please don't plagiarize someone else's work or my offer will no longer be available to you.
Now you're thinking that's good and all but what about the money?
I'm an honest guy,i'm a PHP developer and manage SEO(Search Engine Optimization) for websites under contracts and have a few websites that are only there for profit. when i give you feedback and tell you what i do after you write the article i'm giving you valuable knowledge to make you someone who's in high demand on top of that i'll give you close to what professionals are selling articles of it's caliber for online.
Now before you think you're going to be a millionaire or anything like that let it be known that it's decent money but more along the lines of spending cash than get rich quick in my opinion but to some of you who have no bills it may be a fortune and you can buy alot of "furni" or whatever kids are buying these days i've always had to pay my own cell and internet bill and now i pay for my gas so i've always had to be self-motivated to keep income coming and bills paid,But after you get some experience you'll be able to write content like a pro and i'll do one of two things for you,your choice,i can put you on a team and give you a full wage with consistent work the amount of which you decide or tell you places where you can write and sell articles/content & get requests to write content.

If it was me i'd stick around on a team, i'm going to get you consistent work because i know your a quality writer and I've always had a certain loyalty to people who help me start out, but should you decide to part ways i will vouch for your work and the choice is yours i'm not holding a gun to your head.

Questions that will be frequently asked:
----------------------------------------------------
How much will i make?:
That will be a private discussion between you and i depending upon the quality of your work.

Why are you posting on Habbox?:
Because i started on here learning to code before i moved up in the world and i'd like to offer the same opportunity to other people on here being realistic i know you won't be writing at a college level but with
websites it's not about writing at a college level but rather writing content that is understandable which means no internet acronyms or "l33t" typing and basic grammar you learn before you turn 10 using big words isn't necessary and it is preferred you use them only when needed and not to fill in.

How do i know you're reputable?:
Once we start working together i will give you my real name and i have examples of websites that are up using or have used my services and my presence in press releases to local newspapers. I've also been freelancing for 6 years now in Web Development and 3 years in SEO.

What is SEO?:
SEO is Search Engine Optimization meaning creating a site that Google likes and ranks highly i use White Hat methods so coincidentally when i do SEO Google likes the site and visitors find it has valuable information that they were looking for and everyone wins

How will i get paid?:
Paypal

How will we keep in contact?:
I.M. Preferably Skype though email will be fine

Who else writes content for money?:
I'm currently starting this offer for this age group only here for now
as you're able to provide a different perspective and still write quality
articles and there is a market for that. You'll find people who write in your
local papers are typically Freelance Writers however there's a lot of competition
on that market and newspapers are being sold less and less so in my opinion
this is a better market to learn to be apart of
How Do i Get Started?:
Shoot me a PM

Trust Issues?:
I can only do so much to convince you to trust me, from there it may require a small step of faith
if you cant trust me then i wish the best of luck to you in life's travels, But in all honesty i don't see a reason to not trust me because most of the time you'll never write anything the length of an essay and you give those to your teachers for free and pay to give them away in college whereas i'm paying you to write and improve in that skill. Also i don't need money from you(i have my own) to get started so it's not a scam where you pay money to get started and i take the money and run

As a freelancer who's done work internationally i addressed the concerns i would have if i saw this ad if you have any others let me know but please do not turn this into a thread of nonsense and distrust i would prefer it be people that are interested posting any questions they have.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,i know i wouldn't have read it all,today you have a choice to make some money and learn or click back to the main forum and attempt to forget about it with a small voice in your head pondering what could have been.

---------- Post added 16-12-2011 at 05:29 PM ----------

Also in case credibility on this forum is inquestioni forgot the password to my old account: climertech and that is why i am on this account

dbgtz
16-12-2011, 11:36 PM
hard to read, html not supported.

zoovaweb
16-12-2011, 11:40 PM
Actually i wasn't using HTML but as i was posting my habbox session ran out and when i hit back it turned into HTML so i went through and fixed it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!